One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Why would Luffy require G5 for Big Mom? Stop with the rewriting of the story...

This was said about G2/3 Luffy btw, forget G4, forget G5.

This after Big Mom fought Kaidou recently.

Did you skip over the entire Kaidou fight, where Luffy was able to go toe to toe with him? Forcing Hybrid Kaidou to drink pre G4. Big Mom cannot keep up with that pace, G2/3 Luffy will embarass her, even moreso since he is immune to lightning. He started to dodge Kaidou's top speed and eat advCoC attacks for breakfast, wtf is Big Mom gonna do here combatwise to Luffy, with her lightning taken away to boot??

He can fight in g2/3 forever, landing thousands of attacks, each one fucking her up badly as they were with Kaidou. And then he uses a round of G4 for good measure to end her for good.

There is zero chance Big Mom survives all out pre G5 Luffy, feats and canon statement have cemented this. There's no angle you can come up with to convince any sane person who closely followed the wano battles otherwise.
If Kaido was that stronger than her he would have beaten her ass. But he didnt he just made an alliance after days of fighting. You dont fight someone for days just to not use your full power.

BM can keep up with Kaidos pace she uses her homies in the fight. If Luffy was that faster that you are saying. she wouldnt even have blocked Kong Gun. She would got hit without even recognizing it just like doffy.

I am saying it again. Luffy cant win against BM without Gear 5. :luffyswat:

An actual reasonable statement? Have you made up your mind whether to go full troll mode like the usual suspects or sticking with the actual logic route?

Or maybe a mix between both depending on the person you reply to?
Well truth is it's not like luffy can every use BG on island where his people on it .
He would fuck up everything so that was never a option .
Since getting gear 5 he doing all sort new attack so something like this make sense.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If Kaido was that stronger than her he would have beaten her ass. But he didnt he just made an alliance after days of fighting. You dont fight someone for days just to not use your full power.

BM can keep up with Kaidos pace she uses her homies in the fight. If Luffy was that faster that you are saying. she wouldnt even have blocked Kong Gun. She would got hit without even recognizing it just like doffy.

I am saying it again. Luffy cant win against BM without Gear 5. :luffyswat:
Ok so your hopes and dreams mean more than statements and feats, with characters that went all out in the same arc. That's what you are telling me. Well then I'll leave you to it lol.

Willing to bet that Saturn let Bonney stab him, he's probably got some blood magic powers or damage transferal shit, he looks like he doesn't give a fuck afterwards.
I wouldn't say that.

Bonney stabbing Saturn is just her wanting revenge for Kuma and the anger consuming her.

I don't think this will do anything of major to Saturn but it is refreshing to see Bonney doing this to Saturn.

People forgot something call "synchronous events" where everything is happening at the same time.

So Sanji sensed Saturn at the same time Luffy and others did because that's how synchronous events in manga works.

But I don't expect Anti-Sanji monkeys to graduate high school and actually have a brain that is over 30 IQ.