One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
1. The limit is not bcs of any damage taken but stamina.

2. The only blow taken during g5 is the laser that was eaten which I don't see it being serious damage at all

3. Both of them will most likely getting up again and having 2nd round. However with Kizaru having had a serious damage and Luffy with less stamina.

And this another L for Luffy fans who thought Luffy is top 3 already and WSC :milaugh:

Kizaru would have finished him without plot armor again ...

Now that Saturn is here! Seraphim gonna fight the SHP too. And without Luffy, it's gonna be interesting !
What plot armour the only reason Kizaru get one of his hits is because luffy had to eat a beam to save VP.
This from a fight that had 4 hits in all 2 each side in 3 chapters .
The only plot armour here is stall armour , Kizaru could not even kill old man much less luffy lol .

Also, Robin still being missing makes me think 1 of 2 things:

- It’s either the BB Pirates kidnapping & replacing plot expected by some.
- Something to do with the secret history research that Vegapunk was conducting.

I still expect the knowledge from Punk Records to be spread somehow before it’s destroyed. Robin may be involved with that.

If not any of that and the BBP don’t actually interact with anyone, they’d only be here to serve as taxi for Caribou.
That's honestly the only explanation that can justify why she was almost not present for a whole half a year

sigh... oda could ve had luffy ko kizaru a way of showing us his dominance as a yonku. Then give us a small taste of him vs Saturn, then had him run out of energy. As to build up how much more of a threat the gorosei are. But instead he thought this would've been better another hype moment remember when oda had zoro vs mihawk ..yeah I miss when oda did spontaneous match ups . Oh well we'll see what happens in the next couple of ch.

I hate that i have to say this now for almost 4 consecutive chapters but did oda fr forget about robin ? It's hard being her fan tbh . Other than that it was a 10/10 chapter for me , and saturn is up to be the best villain introduced so far
:goyea:
Whos was this "Robin" character again? :choppawhat:
Do you mean the background character with black hair, big tits and super dry sense of humor :few:
Post automatically merged:

THX :cheers: