Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters
Bears vs Dolphins grand finale part 2

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

The fight for Chocolatespice's life begins! Both sides putting everything on the line to put an end to this never ending war.

@Bepo D. Bear and Felon Bear engage in their final battle! It seems Bepo has fully given up on any redemption for Felon and plans to end him, meanwhile Felon plans to eradicate the bears and claim his rightful place as the surpreme bear. A title Bepo stole from him (he claims)

Finally @Joe D. Olphin gears up for the killing shot on Chocolate, the Dolphins all over the world scream in excitement a bear gets slaughtered on TV!

Is this the end of Chocolatespice?!!

G

Gorosei Informer

The fight for Chocolatespice's life begins! Both sides putting everything on the line to put an end to this never ending war.

@Bepo D. Bear and Felon Bear engage in their final battle! It seems Bepo has fully given up on any redemption for Felon and plans to end him, meanwhile Felon plans to eradicate the bears and claim his rightful place as the surpreme bear. A title Bepo stole from him (he claims)

Finally @Joe D. Olphin gears up for the killing shot on Chocolate, the Dolphins all over the world scream in excitement a bear gets slaughtered on TV!

WTF LMFAO, how do you come up with this stuff?! Too fucking funny and these edits are the cherry on top of the sundae or cake or w/e! I always laugh at @Joe D. Olphin 's picture being used for these too, the expression is too funny!

The edits you guys do here are genuinely amazing in terms of creativity/imagination, absurdity and humour lmao. I was laughing so hard at Bepos edits earlier too!

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
WTF LMFAO, how do you come up with this stuff?! Too fucking funny and these edits are the cherry on top of the sundae or cake or w/e! I always laugh at @Joe D. Olphin 's picture being used for these too, the expression is too funny!

The edits you guys do here are genuinely amazing in terms of creativity/imagination, absurdity and humour lmao. I was laughing so hard at Bepos edits earlier too!
Thank you! :sweat:

I had the whole plot already drafted on a word document so I knew what I wanted to do ahead of time. Knowing how this is gonna end though :catblush:

I can't say anymore.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you! :sweat:

I had the whole plot already drafted on a word document so I knew what I wanted to do ahead of time. Knowing how this is gonna end though :catblush:

I can't say anymore.
Unironically peak fiction so far too, I'm invested! We got our own "Oda" here! We shall watch your career with great interest! Sounds very promising!

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking: :beanmean::ace:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Finally the war continues! :blobevil:

The fight for Chocolatespice's life begins! Both sides putting everything on the line to put an end to this never ending war.​
Why do these flying whales make me laugh everytime I see them? 🥴

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers whatever you and your flying whalebros are doing there, good job! :king:

@Bepo D. Bear and Felon Bear engage in their final battle! It seems Bepo has fully given up on any redemption for Felon and plans to end him, meanwhile Felon plans to eradicate the bears and claim his rightful place as the surpreme bear. A title Bepo stole from him (he claims)​

Oh no, it's not

Knowing how this is gonna end though :catblush:
Baked dolphin, right? :shocking:

Ok, for our batbear friendship I can share some! We even have some chocolate gingerbats:
Share? I take them all! 🤤🤤🤤