Chapter Discussion Does Anyone Actually Think Kizaru Is Down?

Is Kizaru finished?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Only Luffy fans/trolls.

Akainu got punched into a hole in Marineford, we don't see what happens to him, he climbs out pretty fast.

Aokiji gets punched into a hole in Hachinosu, we don't see what happens to him, he climbs out pretty fast.

This is Kizaru's chance to get "beat" then get up like nothing happened.

But, I don't think Luffy punched Kizaru into the ground, so he should be up pretty fast, especially since this is the first powerful hit Luffy has gotten in (only other hit I remember was the opening kick when Luffy was in Base).

The interesting thing, is that Luffy is "down", but still in Gear 5. We know from his fight with Kaido that Luffy can go back into Gear 5 a lot faster than Gear 4, since he ran out, then powered up his heart/the Drums of Liberation again to continue fighting.

Kizaru sensing Luffy's Gear 5 was running out might also be Future Sight, just saying.

Don't you dare drop the Manga if Zoro fights Kizaru, Kinyagi.

No one is allowed to attack Kizaru other than Luffy
Some of characters acted weird
Oda removed Jinbe , Sanji and Zoro purposely so they don't get involved with Kizaru.

Shounen Cover page for Kizaru and Luffy like every main antagonist of arc (only Katakuri didn't get shounen cover page).

Is Luffy gonna get involved with Saturn ? Maybe
Kizaru and Luffy hasn't ended yet.
Especially how Kizaru looks in much better shape than Luffy.

Leave it to LOLda to turn one of the most anticipated battles of Egghead into an off-screen, convoluter, badly drawn, rushed af scruffle that somehow ranks worse than Apoo vs. Drake and Zoro.:luffylaugh:

He’s not knocked out, he’s not injured, he’s not down

We’ll see him with zero scratches and bruises , the Yonko Empire will continue to deteriorate

Only Luffy fans/trolls.

Akainu got punched into a hole in Marineford, we don't see what happens to him, he climbs out pretty fast.

Aokiji gets punched into a hole in Hachinosu, we don't see what happens to him, he climbs out pretty fast.

This is Kizaru's chance to get "beat" then get up like nothing happened.

But, I don't think Luffy punched Kizaru into the ground, so he should be up pretty fast, especially since this is the first powerful hit Luffy has gotten in (only other hit I remember was the opening kick when Luffy was in Base).

The interesting thing, is that Luffy is "down", but still in Gear 5. We know from his fight with Kaido that Luffy can go back into Gear 5 a lot faster than Gear 4, since he ran out, then powered up his heart/the Drums of Liberation again to continue fighting.

Kizaru sensing Luffy's Gear 5 was running out might also be Future Sight, just saying.

Don't you dare drop the Manga if Zoro fights Kizaru, Kinyagi.
No way he sensed Luffy running out but not him clocking him in the brain lol