Current Events Saint Shepherd Jewish Peter AKA Lord Slugma Devil Fruit Prediction

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So yes, I know there are five Gorosei as well as Imu to speculate on, and maybe I’ll do that later if I care to

But today we’re here to glorify Lord Jewish Peter AKA Lord Slugma:

But what exactly is this glorious gastropod? Today, I think I’ve found the answer.

So the only Slug Yokai I could find in a 30 second googling is this thing:

Namekujira are gigantic slug-like [GODS] found in Japanese folktales and were mostly known for their great size and the fact they would leave behind massive trails of slime wherever they went.

Other than this, they acted much like ordinary garden slugs and thus posed no true danger to humans save for their size and the destruction they could cause to crops.”
https://yokai.com/namekujira/

So as you can see, the terrifying power of the Namekujira renders all gardens and vegetation helpless at the sheer magnitude of its girth and lethargic movement, which fits perfectly for the Warrior God of Agriculture

Tremble in fear at the raging power of the slug Yokai as you are slowly and gently smothered to death by an ambivalent demon of terror

Hide your crops, hide your vegetables because they smotherin everybody out here

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Uncle Van

Last edited:
God of Agriculture having a slug/snail fruit who is known for destroying crops would be hilarious and ironic as fuck that Oda might actually do it Lmao.
I'll accept a slug DF for Saint Ju Peter only lf Junji Ito in the flesh drew every single panel in which the Farmer appears :beckmoji:

Meanwhile, I'll ignore this yokai madness. He has the Neko Neko no mi, model: Nemean Lion until proven otherwise. There is no single intimation about that, but I really like the idea of a fruit that makes swords useless and lions are cool :blush:

:gokulaugh:

To think that he is the godhead of agriculture, Greenbull's natural enemy
I do think that Saint V Nusjuro and Saint Ju Peter are going to kill Fujitora and Greenbull :specialmeh: