Current Events Saint Shepherd Jewish Peter AKA Lord Slugma Devil Fruit Prediction

:gokulaugh:

To think that he is the godhead of agriculture, Greenbull's natural enemy
He to green bull :"you have no human rights!"
Post automatically merged:

I'll accept a slug DF for Saint Ju Peter only lf Junji Ito in the flesh drew every single panel in which the Farmer appears :beckmoji:

Meanwhile, I'll ignore this yokai madness. He has the Neko Neko no mi, model: Nemean Lion until proven otherwise. There is no single intimation about that, but I really like the idea of a fruit that makes swords useless and lions are cool :blush:

I do think that Saint V Nusjuro and Saint Ju Peter are going to kill Fujitora and Greenbull :specialmeh:
Ito is a cool dude

So yes, I know there are five Gorosei as well as Imu to speculate on, and maybe I’ll do that later if I care to

But today we’re here to glorify Lord Jewish Peter AKA Lord Slugma:

But what exactly is this glorious gastropod? Today, I think I’ve found the answer.

So the only Slug Yokai I could find in a 30 second googling is this thing:

Namekujira are gigantic slug-like [GODS] found in Japanese folktales and were mostly known for their great size and the fact they would leave behind massive trails of slime wherever they went.

Other than this, they acted much like ordinary garden slugs and thus posed no true danger to humans save for their size and the destruction they could cause to crops.”
https://yokai.com/namekujira/

So as you can see, the terrifying power of the Namekujira renders all gardens and vegetation helpless at the sheer magnitude of its girth and lethargic movement, which fits perfectly for the Warrior God of Agriculture

Tremble in fear at the raging power of the slug Yokai as you are slowly and gently smothered to death by an ambivalent demon of terror

Hide your crops, hide your vegetables because they smotherin everybody out here

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Uncle Van

He to green bull :"you have no human rights!"

Ito is a cool dude
I know he's got plenty of masterworks, but Ito's one-shot called Bully is among the few works of art that I do not wish to experience twice due to how endlessly disturbing it is.

I'll accept a slug DF for Saint Ju Peter only lf Junji Ito in the flesh drew every single panel in which the Farmer appears :beckmoji:

Meanwhile, I'll ignore this yokai madness. He has the Neko Neko no mi, model: Nemean Lion until proven otherwise. There is no single intimation about that, but I really like the idea of a fruit that makes swords useless and lions are cool :blush:

I do think that Saint V Nusjuro and Saint Ju Peter are going to kill Fujitora and Greenbull :specialmeh:
Breh.

So yes, I know there are five Gorosei as well as Imu to speculate on, and maybe I’ll do that later if I care to

But what exactly is this glorious gastropod? Today, I think I’ve found the answer.

Namekujira are gigantic slug-like [GODS] found in Japanese folktales and were mostly known for their great size and the fact they would leave behind massive trails of slime wherever they went.

Other than this, they acted much like ordinary garden slugs and thus posed no true danger to humans save for their size and the destruction they could cause to crops.”

So as you can see, the terrifying power of the Namekujira renders all gardens and vegetation helpless at the sheer magnitude of its girth and lethargic movement, which fits perfectly for the Warrior God of Agriculture

Tremble in fear at the raging power of the slug Yokai as you are slowly and gently smothered to death by an ambivalent demon of terror

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Uncle Van
As a horticulturist, this gives me nightmares. Thanks Lee. :peperain:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Your dedication to Lord Slugma is quickly becoming my favorite WG plotline:catsweat:

Nusjuro is this yokai.
Kuro bozu

kuro bōzu is a dark, shadowy yokai which looks somewhat like a bald-headed Buddhist monk—however, its exact appearance is vague and difficult to make out. It’s entire body is black, and it wears black robes. Its face has somewhat bestial features. It has a long tongue, and it reeks of rotting fish. Its hands and feet are said to be indiscernible. It can change its height rapidly, becoming a towering monster in an instant. It is extremely fast, and can run as fast as if it were flying.