Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Judges final moments with Sanji was him calling him broken and a failure.
This. Judge is one of the biggest scumbags post-timeskip alongside Caesar and I just found it too weird how fans kept claiming they were "redeemed" just because Caesar had some funny moments (which felt wrong af considering what a monster the guy was) and Judge "helping" Sanji by flat out disowning him again and having his corrupted sons give Sanji a raid suit that almost brought out Evil Sanji and undid everything Sora wanted for Sanji was probably peak scumbaggery.

This. Judge is one of the biggest scumbags post-timeskip alongside Caesar and I just found it too weird how fans kept claiming they were "redeemed" just because Caesar had some funny moments (which felt wrong af considering what a monster the guy was) and Judge "helping" Sanji by flat out disowning him again and having his corrupted sons give Sanji a raid suit that almost brought out Evil Sanji and undid everything Sora wanted for Sanji was probably peak scumbaggery.
I dunno, every one of ex-Mads science trio seems shitty enough for me. Don't feel that any of them is redeemed, even if Judge and his Germa helped SHP escape, it's more like "yeah, I hit you with a knife, here is a bandage" situation. If Judge and Caesar for some reason start doing good things with their science (like curing diseases, finding a way to create crops that can feed a lot of people, etc.) and stop being scumbags, then I am willing to reconsider if they can be redeemed or not.

I dunno, every one of ex-Mads science trio seems shitty enough for me. Don't feel that any of them is redeemed, even if Judge and his Germa helped SHP escape, it's more like "yeah, I hit you with a knife, here is a bandage" situation. If Judge and Caesar for some reason start doing good things with their science (like curing diseases, finding a way to create crops that can feed a lot of people, etc.) and stop being scumbags, then I am willing to reconsider if they can be redeemed or not.
I guess I can consider them redeemed then, but only IF they decide to use NEO MADS to actually cure diseases, undo the inhuman changes to Sanji's brothers, Judge stops using his clones as human shields, and both start actually helping kids. Doing any of that would take them on the right path to making up for their crimes. If they somehow "fix" the mentality of Sanji's brothers it could lead to some funny scenario where they're now way too empathic and over-emotional and cry over every little thing.

But I still have my doubts since Wapol still seems to be scumbag ruling over an "Evil" Black Drum Kingdom after his Omnivorous Hurrah.

Intrusive question that wouldn't go away in my mind but how would Sanji feel if he knew he had fans?
He would probably react like this upon meeting his fans.

The anime's Little East Blue arc (which was really sweet and wholesome) also had Sanji meeting a fan of his and Zeff's who started his own Baratie copy in Little East Blue after becoming inspired by the chefs at the Baratie and he even prepared a free meal for Sanji and was honored by his compliment.

Worst outfit ever :josad:
Post automatically merged:

The anime's Little East Blue arc (which was really sweet and wholesome) also had Sanji meeting a fan of his and Zeff's who started his own Baratie copy in Little East Blue after becoming inspired by the chefs at the Baratie and he even prepared a free meal for Sanji and was honored by his compliment.
CLLLoda was on drugs the day he drew that. He decided to use Sanji to hype Vergo. VERGO :nicagesmile:

A bit too old to call myself a girl, so I'll call myself a lady :blush: so Sanji does have his fair amount of lady fans!

Good catch! Yeah, Sanji would prefer a female crowd as his fans.

Worst outfit ever :josad:
Post automatically merged:
"Everyone gets a cool future costume!"
"YAY!"
"Except Sanji and Jinbei who get some Hawaiian tourist getup."
"wtf"
Sanji was also drawn furthest away from the crew on the colorspread showcasing their outfits. Like what the actual fuuuug

CLLLoda was on drugs the day he drew that. He decided to use Sanji to hype Vergo. VERGO :nicagesmile:
LOda looks like he's been on drugs or been in need of a better editor since Sabaody tbh. Why he hyped up Vergo is just baffling tho. But I did like Sanji's reaction to his then fans in G5.