Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment Oda just want to redeem Germa. This arc Sanji is doing fine so far. In the whole WCI arc and Wano arc Sanji bleed little bit and no faint unlike Luffy and Zoro.
Oda could have redeem Germa by variety of ways rather than making Sanji get his ass handed by Yuen. Sanji promised that he will save his captain only to get saved by Germa.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

I wonder what DF Yamato ate. Probably something really powerful.
Paramecia fruit.

Kata has a special paramecia, logialike to differ him from the rest of the Charlotte who have normal paramecias
Ace was logia, to showcase he's different from the rest of WBP
Yamato would be mythical zoan or Paramecia unlike the rest of Beast pirates.

Oda will give important person a powerful or different (rare) fruit

That moment Oda just want to redeem Germa. This arc Sanji is doing fine so far. In the whole WCI arc and Wano arc Sanji bleed little bit and no faint unlike Luffy and Zoro.
Why my reply to this bait got deleted as a bait but this one didn't?

Whatever.

My answer to this bait,

At least Luffy and Zoro didn't bleed or slammed by NO NAMED FODDERS like Sanji was in WCI

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
No one forced him to make the bet
since he did and if sanji doesnt appear
stick to it
:goatasure:
really that simple. I am waiting on another bet to see someone else do the exact same thing.
Remember how long it took him to change his name to MonsterZoro? He bet that if Sanji didn’t get a 1v1 before chapter 900 he’d change his name...but it took a few weeks for him to get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.