GUI VI

Touch The Grass
@HA001 OF THE RAIN @Kurozumi Wiwi @Dark-Abel @Pringles @TheKnightOfTheSea
Just imagining seeing an entire flashback to the God Valley incident with characters like Xebec, Roger, Prime Ray, Prime Garp, Garling, Young Linlin, Shiki and others fighting already makes me fucking hyped.😭😭.

Before I was really pissed about a flashback chapter, but if it's the God Valley flashback, then I'm really okay with it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just imagining seeing an entire flashback to the God Valley incident with characters like Xebec, Roger, Prime Ray, Prime Garp, Garling, Young Linlin, Shiki and others fighting already makes me fucking hyped.😭😭.
Slow down, pal.

If at all we get any action, the best we'll get is Oden v. Kaidou tier 1 chapter nonsense.

@HA001 OF THE RAIN @Kurozumi Wiwi @Dark-Abel @Pringles @TheKnightOfTheSea

Before I was really pissed about a flashback chapter, but if it's the God Valley flashback, then I'm really okay with it.
probably some sad Kuma flashback and it ends with Garling getting a report pirates are attacking the island :lulz: