Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Was playing Scarlet and Violet earlier today, using the sandwich + outbreak method to grind out a shiny Gallade, not only did I nail it but I even got a shiny Pawmi as a bonus. I can definitively say the masuda method is basically out tbh.

With the exception of the starters or Spiritomb there's really not a reason to use outbreaks, as your odds are way better, and it's less ya boring...

That Masuda method is some hardcore math level thing. I haven't used it yet but saw some youtuber doing it in a stream some time back, the explanation was quite tedious. 😂.
Multiply by 6 if the pokemon is of different language lmao that's not quick maths

Mr. Reloaded

Legitimate business man
I won't participate cause I barely know anything about Pokemon but I might start playing some Pokemon games
Emulator or real hardware? :endthis:

That Masuda method is some hardcore math level thing. I haven't used it yet but saw some youtuber doing it in a stream some time back, the explanation was quite tedious. 😂.
Multiply by 6 if the pokemon is of different language lmao that's not quick maths
In Scarlet and Violet your odds are 1 in 682. 1 and 512 with the shiny charm.

TLDR. You have a 0.1 chance at a shiny, which is actually quite high :risitavirus:

Was playing Scarlet and Violet earlier today, using the sandwich + outbreak method to grind out a shiny Gallade, not only did I nail it but I even got a shiny Pawmi as a bonus. I can definitively say the masuda method is basically out tbh.

With the exception of the starters or Spiritomb there's really not a reason to use outbreaks, as your odds are way better, and it's less ya boring...

My last Pokemon was White

man, it's been a long time