Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
I'm not saying that.

It's just frustrating to get that many breaks in a row and even if there is a genuine reason for that that I will understand, I just don't care anymore.

This is too much.
I'm frustrated too. But I do care about the reasons, cause it's very easy to dehumanize others when all we're thinking about is consuming and consuming without a single regard of the process behind it. This doesn't only extend to oda, but all other mangaka artists as well. One thing that I love about the berserk community is how patient and incredibly empathetic they were towards Miura despite his endless breaks.

At his age he should ask himself what is good for him or not. Yes good for Opla and other projects or a movie but I kinda feel off Oda lose is focus for the manga the past month.

If this continue like this we will not finish One piece in the next 10years and let be honest Oda is not young either...

And I really don't want a rushed ending/ similar thing like we got with Bleach or Naruto. The one piece community is to greedy, want to much aside the manga.

Imagine we are at the end, fumble it would destroy 25years of hard work. For what a sake?
Exactly.

People don't understand how troublesome it is to get that many breaks in a row.

G

Gorosei Informer

Im pretty sure he will speed run the Series lol
He'll end it by 2025. Like the ending of Wano
Thats exactly what I fear will happen. The Oden flashback was "foreshadowing", when we saw a speedrun of Rogers and Odens journey to Laugh Tale. Also the speedrun/highlights reel/powerpoint presentation of Kaidos more barebones than Brook himself backstory.

Bleach did the same thing, had to end in something like 6-10 chapters when it was still maybe midway through the final arc, axed all of a sudden, partially due to Kubo's severe health issues amongst other reasons and it was a CAR CRASH of a finale, to the point it felt like
Pucci was using Made In Heaven
to accelerate the story to the end.

I always feared OP would get a similar situation to Bleach but MUCH worse and as time goes on and Oda keeps making ridiculous decisions like this, its just provoking and feeding the inevitable.

It really makes no sense to tell me this, so because I haven't drawn my own manga I don't have the right to criticize Oda's breaks?
No doofus. It's actually taking the time to stop being monkey brained and thinking why it's actually happening. At least take the time to understand how much time and effort goes into creating a single manga chapter before making wild and uneducated claims.

At his age he should ask himself what is good for him or not. Yes good for Opla and other projects or a movie but I kinda feel off Oda lose is focus for the manga the past month.

If this continue like this we will not finish One piece in the next 10years and let be honest Oda is not young either...

And I really don't want a rushed ending/ similar thing like we got with Bleach or Naruto. The one piece community is to greedy, want to much aside the manga.

Imagine we are at the end, fumble it would destroy 25years of hard work. For what a sake?
If it's really the OPLA's fault then he should stop working on that shit. Manga takes priority above all else.

Thats exactly what I fear will happen. The Oden flashback was "foreshadowing", when we saw a speedrun of Rogers and Odens journey to Laugh Tale. Also the speedrun/highlights reel/powerpoint presentation of Kaidos more barebones than Brook himself backstory.

Bleach did the same thing, had to end in something like 6-10 chapters when it was still maybe midway through the final arc, axed all of a sudden, partially due to Kubo's severe health issues amongst other reasons and it was a CAR CRASH of a finale, to the point it felt like
Pucci was using Made In Heaven
to accelerate the story to the end.

I always feared OP would get a similar situation to Bleach but MUCH worse and as time goes on and Oda keeps making ridiculous decisions like this, its just provoking and feeding the inevitable.
Naruto having the best ending out of the big 3? I will be there no matter what

What does that even mean? That you work a lot? Granted. How does that prove oda is not working every day even during his breaks? We are still young, we haven't invested the time these artist have actually sacrificed in order to put out a chapter every week or so.
please don't label his job as some kind of sacrifice...he is doing his work...of course we enjoy the art he creates but he should know that without fans, his work won't get appreciation....we are not asking him to work everyweek....and the issue is not about breaks either...why they have to do that last week saying that Oda took that break to adjust to his 3 week schedule if they don't have any kind of guilt?...admit it, currently, he is just trying to stall as much as possible to grab as much money as possible before axing his work....he didn't have passion to write a story but just filling the panels...breaks are never the issue if he really puts his effort in writing an effective story...