Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
It's funny how lazy retards keep complaining about the breaks. Working hard for 26 years continuously is not a joke.
It's time these bitches show a little bit of gratitude and stop hating Oda.
Drop the series if it's unsatisfactory. Why talk shit on the platforms?

Last edited:
Thats so ironic coming from a Shanks superfan man LMAO!

Oda baited Shanks fans HARD with that film, I really HATE that!

I mean he made Shanks look great in it sure, but still.

:pepeanger::tchpepe::pepeke:

We should have had "Red Dead/Haired Redemption" in OP with Shanks and co, especially with my headcanon/wishes for him and his crew being wild west/frontier themed too!
I didn't even watch the whole movie, I watched the last 50 minutes 10 or 15 times because of shanks
I already said that I don't like Oda to abuse Shanks financially, even I prefer him to be a weak character

Aye that sounds about right, I might check it out someday lol. I'm pretty lazy with anime films for some weird reason.

Also I'm glad of the role Sasuke has taken in Boruto btw, I don't like Boruto itself at all but Sasuke seems to be handled really well in it?

I also love what Kishi did with Gai in the final war, I can't thank him enough for that, genuinely.
Everyone in Boruto genuinely sucks

G

Gorosei Informer

You have to look at it positive ,another Admiral will get wifi diffed if Red 2 becomes a thing :christnally::christnally:
:saden::shame::risitameh:

RIP Fujitora! Or maybe Oda will escalate into Shanks scaring Akainu somehow this time?

:mrgo:

I didn't even watch the whole movie, I watched the last 50 minutes 10 or 15 times because of shanks
I already said that I don't like Oda to abuse Shanks financially, even I prefer him to be a weak character
Aye undestandable, I LOVED Shanks humility in early One Piece and him being vulnerable but still an inspiration and a legend. A secret badass. Now Oda is trying too hard to make him perfect, too serious, too badass and stoic, similar issue to Zoro post TS where he barely feels like a character and we still barely know anything about him and barely see him too lol.

Film Red was great for humanising him, giving him some depth but its not even "canon" except for Uta herself and I guess Shanks being a Figarland and what not? Toei even admitted they faked half of the fighting abilities for Shanks and the RHP for it lol.

There were great scenes of him and Yasopp in it especially but its sad that we need to rely on a movie for that, especially at this point, after 26 years, when 2 Yonkos have been defeated now, 3 if you include WB before ofc, Blackbeard is making a lot of moves, it should be Shanks' arc now regardless and we've waited FAR too long for it too.
I can't believe I was genuinely hoped and was excited to see a Shanks arc straight after Wano, what was I thinking?!

:risitameh::shame: