Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is Shanks GOT a doublespread fighting Kid and 1 shotting him. Its a memorable affair.

Im not talking about Kizaru being weaker than Luffy, Im talking about the event not looking at all impactful. We didnt get a doublespread, nor even true resolution in the same chapter. Oda didnt even let Kizaru actually focus on Luffy.

Again, all of this was me saying that I dont truly believe he's even down, just knocked out while Luffy ran out of gas. There is still potential for an actual fight if Oda can just give us that and not a goose chase.
So there was no need for Saturn to make such a big entrance and attract everyone's attention and not do any big fight
I'm not saying Kizaru isn't strong, but he is unlikely to be Luffy's ultimate opponent despite Saturn

thinking Luffy is meant to have extreme diff with remaining top tiers is why this fandom cope
Only EoS Teach and Imu are above Luffy and will need PUs to beat them

Old legends >= adcoc G2/3 Luffy
Admirals ~ adcoc G4 Luffy
Yonko ~ adcoc G5 Luffy
Kaido/ Roger / WB / EoS Teach < VoAT G5 Luffy

Weakened Shanks can't beat weakened kaido 1v1 like weakened Luffy did with G5

i feel like oda showed that luffy is more or less = kizaru, because their whole fight was a back and forth game of tag and then as soon as luffy knocks out kizaru, he's knocked out himself.
Kizaru was just stalling until Gear 5 ran out. Kaido could have avoided Bajrang Gun and he would have won, but his own arogance made him loose the fight. I think Gear 5 Luffy can beat anyone in the verse, if they are stupid enough to fight him head on

Lol that's how it should be. Big Mom's feats and portrayal place her at the bottom of top tiers, just cause his fave beat her he should artificially place her higher? His behaviour concerning this matter should be praised. More people need to do this.
Her offence is trash, I agree but she did take some heavy damage, especially against awakened techniques from one of the most busted DF users. Her durability and endurance is definitely special even among top tiers imo.

Zoro is using Nyttoryuo lol
He’s literally using KOH style. Just because there’s a reaction panel where oda didnt draw the sword doesn’t mean he’s using two sword style. Afterall oda did this shit in King vs Zoro too where he’s using 3 sword style then Zoro has a reaction shot without the sword then he’s using 3 sword style again without using 2 swords style

Odas stalling the fight and as soon as it’s time to focus on the fight Zoros finishing this, but Zoros not going to have the energy to hold off Kizaru after.

G

Gorosei Informer

Status
Not open for further replies.