Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

I still have a feeling an Ace exists and is kept under wraps, just hold out.
Maybe, but I have the feeling that he would be undercover outside from Wano, like Vergo was for the Marines but this time on another party.

So he is not currently in Wano imo (maybe King was saying about him when talked to Jack about the new trades, like if King doesn't want to make business with him).

Yamato is between 25-35

Base Yamato just oneshotted hybrid Flyer easily
Bruh, can you imagine Base Zoro or Law or Sanji or Doffy oneshotting à Vet ?

Full power Yamato >Calamities >= base Yamato > hybrid Flyers

THE ONLY time someone was able to no diff a Low high tier or Vet easily was Kata who trashed Ichiji like fodder.
Wtf are you even saying... Smoker is Veteran level, and Doffy one-shot him.

And Ulti is not "one shot". Luffy clearly punched her beforehand and we have no idea where she is.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t like Yamato’s design at all, but let me wait until he puts off the mask.
yeah, not really liking the white hair. hoping it to be a wig that comes with that mask
What if... he is basically Momo? What if Toki were pregnant and Kaido adopted the child in Honor of Oden without calling it that way.
idk what to think, might be possible might be not.
Honestly, all the clues were implying that was the case lol. I don't blame people for assuming that. This is still a lot more interesting though.
but there is this 1 dude that is being so thick headed about yamato being a weakling lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

@Jo_Ndule bro, you are cool, but stop making stuff up from random feats lol. Oda does not care about this when he draws his manga.
Oda cares
People hyped Flyers...
People hype base Doffy coz he was low diffing basé Sanji (Who is around à Daifuku)
People hype Zoro (user his second best attack post TS) coz he oneshotted Pica
People hype law coz he oneshotted Vergo with his biggest Room slash so far.
People downplayed Yamato

Oda just showing who is the real deal

But when Base Yamato easily handle a Vet at full power...
"Oda doesn't care... It is a just a mere feat"

:milaugh:... I like it how people find new silly arguments

Lol Yamato is Kaido in body and Oden at heart :D
Did he just thunder bagua'd Ulti like wtf :D
It runs in the familiy, I see

And dude could actually be nerfed by the cuffs if he's a fruit user. That would a little twist. Kaido does so in order to make people be able to catch that boi

Hawkins because of Luffy, he is always a handicap for zoro unfortunately.
Kyoshiro enchained no diff Sasaki.
Killer got one shotted.
Apoo because of Luffy, he is always a handicap for zoro unfortunately.
Lmao Luffy handicap zolo? What pathetic excuse, Apoo sliced zolo open, Killer oneshots zolo:kayneshrug:
Sasaki don’t even know Kyoshiro betrayed them that’s the reason how Kyoshiro captured Sasaki

Status
Not open for further replies.