Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Sanji/Luffy/Law/Kidd fans trash talking Zoro, but i never understand why Admiral fans trash talk Zoro.
1.They are insecure, they know Woro low diff them 2. Even when zoro is being stalled by Gucci sadmirals fans are in fear and for well founded reason cause zoro can appear anytime and ruin their agenda.

I have to present my results so it's like what I have discovered during my thesis (not that much, research is slow). It's a seminar for the institute I'm working in.

Pancreatic cancer is very nasty. Once it's diagnosed, it already is too late.

I'm studying what is causing cells to go from "healthy" to cancerous. We know the genetic mutations that lead to pancreatic cancer development but what is striking is that inflammation in the pancreas (pancreatitis) accelerates its development very quickly and an episode of inflammation could even explain all the cases of pancreatic cancer in humans.

The problem with inflammation is that it can go from "unnoticed" to "chronic", there are different stages to it. We know that patients who were diagnosed with chronic inflammation in the pancreas once in their life, have a 10-fold higher risk to develop pancreatic cancer.

Inflammation in the pancreas + genetic mutations in pancreatic cells and you get pancreatic cancer.

Now, why is inflammation driving the development of pancreatic cancer? That's what I'm basically studying.

If you can tackle inflammation in the pancreas, you can prevent it from further escalating and eventually leading to pancreatic cancer development.

Now, the major causes of pancreatic inflammation are alcohol abuse, cigarette smoke and obesity. Avoid these and you are already less likely to develop pancreatitis and possibly pancreatic cancer.

Maybe that's how Roger died after all.
I never thought about taking the inflammation process into consideration. Focusing on what generally is considered to contribute to good health / hollistic medicine, would be enough I thought.

What is the possible next step then once these inflammation processes are better understood though? If they are let's say based on chemical reactions, because eating poison (for example) naturally does harm.

So the solution would be what? Fill the body with chemicals that delay inflammation? Go full Germa66 and engineer humans that are less prone to inflammation? Work on new types of alcohol that knock you out but doesn't cause inflammation?

Wasn't sugar is a big cause for inflammation? Solution being to add food additives that counteract the inflammation caused by sugar?

So I guess you do early screenings for pancreatic cancer to detect any possible symptoms related to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.