Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's probably Shanks' father now. Interesting.

Now, the real question becomes: Why did the Gorosei/CDs not disown Shanks like Doflamingo then? He was Roger's protege who wore his hat. He gave said hat to Luffy.

This really is leading me down that grey territory with Shanks. They respect him enough even as a pirate, and he clearly hides his business as a CD with them (i.e. his cloak), so what gives?
we don't know if shanks is disowned. so far, people like sengoku and the gorosei gave him a pass for a lot of stuff, so it's probably the opposite. that he can do what he wants like his dad.

So he's probably Shanks' father now. Interesting.

Now, the real question becomes: Why did the Gorosei/CDs not disown Shanks like Doflamingo then? He was Roger's protege who wore his hat. He gave said hat to Luffy.

This really is leading me down that grey territory with Shanks. They respect him enough even as a pirate, and he clearly hides his business as a CD with them (i.e. his cloak), so what gives?
Doflamingo threatened to reveal the secrets of the WG unlike Shanks who probably has a more cordial relationship with the elders

Status
Not open for further replies.