Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
-offscreen the seraphim fight.
nobody fucking cares about vegapunks using their tech to capture the seraphims there was no real fight gtfo this already.

there is a thing called pacing and storyline, a flashback is happening cause it ties into the stroyline at hand, kuma and his storyline began before egghead fights even began...

Ehhh dont think we should assume Sengoku was accurately portraying the events to protect the CDs.

I still think Rocks was there for something, and that would have killed everyone. They say he protected CDs when it probably was something else.
I mean even he wanted to take on rocks or other pirates at end of the days he still protecting the CDs.
Which still part of being a marine no matter the context cause they run the marines and most of the world .

Gotta give it to the haters, Shanksu's really looking like a CD plant, the Gorosei gave him the Yonkou title and the Red hair Pirates might really be the holy knights. :endthis:
I feel like oda is going to reach into his old parallels bag. Shanks is a mirror of luffy. His celestial dragon(marine) father(grandfather) wants him to take up the family business but he meets the pirate, Roger(shanks) and that leads him to being a pirate.

I feel like oda is going to reach into his old parallels bag. Shanks is a mirror of luffy. His celestial dragon(marine) father(grandfather) wants him to take up the family business but he meets the pirate, Roger(shanks) and that leads him to being a pirate.
The find shanks in chest so i doubt Oda going that way .
Would be crazy if garling just said fuck this kid and toss him one side.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If Garling was legit on the same level as Primebeard/Roger at his peak, how are we going to scale the Gorosei?

Community consensus is that the Gorosei are the strongest Celestial Dragons, correct?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
First rule of CD fight club don't talk about CD fight club

Explains why they wanted God Valley erased from history

Status
Not open for further replies.