Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

dude has a literal DF that makes his speeds faster than normal and can increase his size to a giants. Base Luffy is weak as fuck and gets bodied by every top tier.

Physical Monsters without any power up haki or df would be Kaido, BM, Garp, Jack and Zoro, maybe even Sabo.
I know given garp did some work on Luffy as a kid. I'm giving him points there.
Adding him is y'all wish.

lol i didn't even see the fake spoiler.
Who posts them, TAC?

its not clear if God Knights are the winner of this tournament.

because its possible that God Knights also from Celestial Dragon family that are strong
Its possible . I mean current God Knight would be damn old .

Its possible Figurland are powerful fighters from Celestial Dragon family but why would Celestial Dragon risk themselves participation such tournament to risk their elimination.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
LOL. Base Luffy split skies and fought with Hybrid Kaido while Zolo got no diffed by a Bagua shielded by Law.
"base" luffy the guy was using advCoC and every type of haki he had in his arsenal he didnt just split the sky cause hes a physical monster he split the sky cause of his haki, its how all sky splittin clashes happen.....

and that same Zoro was the only one to be able to tank a combined haki attack from not just one but two of the physically strongest characters in this verse. one in which one shot G4 Luffy several occosaions defeated him on the rooftop not just once but killed him after beating him the second time...

that same Zoro had to also save Luffy not just once but twice in that same timeframe.

that "base" luffy that you claim matched hybrid kaido was G2/G3 Luffy with AdvCoC plus Ryou and AdvCoA it wasnt his base.

Base Luffy is no haki and no DF abilities.

go try your headcanon two piece nonsense elsewhere it wont end well for you here kerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.