Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB wasn't scarred at god valley nor was he scarred when he fought Roger.

He scarred in his prime...so he probably fought Garling again between 26-10 years ago.
What's in it for you whether Garling scarred WB or not?

Aren't you a BM&Kata fan?

Garling would be auto above meme if he did scar wb lmao. Not that it was ever in any doubt lol

I swear Shanks has the most delusional haters ever. What is this chapter dehypes Shanks in any way?
He a gene merchant. Got his coc and authority to make sengoku stop war all from his papa.

Also, his dad possibly injured and gave a scar to White fucking Beard. Where as he got himself a scar from commander level Black Beard.

Is what I hear people saying. Not me tho. I believe in Hakiman :endthis:

You can't downplay Kid anymore after this chapter

If a top tier can be down after 1 clean powerful blow
Why then would Kid be lower than where Oda sees him?

Is Oden below Kinemon now?
Is kizaru below Kinnemon? King too?

You guys can't scale.

Just accept :
5B Roger/WB> 4B Yonko > 3B Yonko > admiral 3B > Mihawk 3B >= Kid/Law 3B > YCs/warlords

Why is Yc's~Warlords?

Law is a Warlord.... 3 of them made a Yonko crew and Buggy js a clown in the power scaling.

id hope the captain of his own crew was stronger than his 2nd in command....

luffy also has a god fruit awakening zoro just has haki and swordskill and has been compared to luffy .

so the only people who cry are sanjitards really..

goodluck wanking no4
Zoro is literally a descendant of a “sword god” bro legitimately has god genes ffs

also luffy has far greater haki tham Zoro regardless of his df or not. He’s still far above your magic sword wielder with god genes

Also love how you had to bring up another stronger strawhat like Sanji who is #4 in bounty but #2 in strength
Post automatically merged:

Queen>King

Status
Not open for further replies.