Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even sure how Jack vs queen equates to disliking sanji and being a Zoro fan when Zoro had nothing to do with other one of Jack or Queen.

You can go cry elsewhere.
Queen is already stated to be superior than Jack, it’s even in the name……..yet somehow you try to argue with the literal mangaka who showed you Queen openly insulting jack with jack having no retort whatsoever kol

You also clearly know of me to the point where you know I’m a Sanjifan cause randomly you bring him into the conversation when i clown you on the fact that zoro is fodder to Luffy

now you’re playing dumb acting like i turned this into a zoro vs Sanji thing

I always found it very suspicious that he let some random new guy join his crew and immediately sent him to Whitebeard too.
A guy who just happens to be called ROCKStar.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar is a failed clone of Xebec hence his weird comments too.

Now that you mention it, that is very odd. There hasn't been much time between Rockstars meeting and Shanks meeting with whitebeard. To think, Shanks would send a newcomer with a 94 million-berry bounty all by himself to the New World to deliver a message. We could argue that he was sailing under Shank's flag, so no one would attack him out of fear, but still. There are way more dangers than just other pirates. We should keep an eye on him.

:few:

G

Gorosei Informer

so Rocks wants to RECRUIT the slaves to join him and might kill all of the celestial dragons
while Roger wants to free all of the slaves and maybe he want to kill all of the celestial dragons but GARP against him because of how WORLD GOVERNMENT works
Reminds me of a side quest I like in the game Jade Empire where you can rescue a mother and daughter from human trafficking/slave trader pirates.

You get multiple options on how you respond to their situation but a "dark/pragmatic/low road/closed fist" choice is to arm them with weapons and let them fight for their freedom vs their enslavers.
They can potentially die vs their captors or kill them instead and free themselves IIRC depending on how i plays out?

this shit is mad dark. If the Celestial dragons arbitrarily genocide races like this, are we supposed to believes there are could be dozens or even hundreds of races that have been completely wiped out over the last 800 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.