Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why zoro fans are so dumb?
Honestly I can’t answer that for you man
Like I thought it was bad with Greenbull being Zoro’s dad or Zoro being stronger than Luffy

but then ZKK struck…….bro once I learned actual fully grown adult human beings with a brain to logically think not only came up with that theory but ALSO BELIEVED IN IT???? BROOOOOO I JUST- WTF???? LMAOOOOO

G

Gorosei Informer

So Shanks openly admitted that God Valley booze is the best, but why? What's the secret ingredient? Are we stumbling upon something sinister and a dark secret?
:sus:

Gives me Smoothie & Stussy vibes.

:chopoff:
I always found it very suspicious that he let some random new guy join his crew and immediately sent him to Whitebeard too.
A guy who just happens to be called ROCKStar.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar is a failed clone of Xebec hence his weird comments too.

Sure thing once you learn the difference between durability and endurance

Jack is an endurance beast meaning he takes hella damage and can still fight

Queen is a durability beast meaning he can tank multiple attacks with little to no damage unlike Jack. But hell we might as well give Queen the endurance beast title as well seeing as how he tanked multiple attacks hotter than magma and didn’t die
yawn:

this logic of using real life elements in a shounen manga don’t work with me, Zoro fought King who’s flames were also hotter than magma and he was fine didn’t get burnt once…

every single WG member took a head on attack from light speed Kizaru and all lived to tell the tale none of them had any haki to protect them. Hell everyone who has been frozen to Aokiji has lived by being submerged in hot water and nothing more. Not a single soul has coughed and choked to death from smokers Smoke. The only time we’ve seen elements reign supreme was ace vs teach when teach states it’s hot and burns and then when ace died due to magma brining hotter than fire. but sure your logic is sound when sanji a flame legs are as hot as magma yet couldn’t actually burn anything outside his legs..

durability and endurance are one in the same

And Zoro has god genes enhancements+Natsu Dragneel/Harry Potter ass swords lmao

Keep ignoring the things zoro has that gifts him strength and claiming it as “hardwork” while also being a hypocrite and for some reason bringing up Sanji out of insecurity

I don’t write the story lil homie. It’s not my fault Luffy and Sanji shit on Zoro in terms of strength 🤷🏾‍♂️
yawn.

Zoro the only sh shown to actually train day in and day out, regardless if he was born with said genes he’s completely unaware of them. Hard work beats talent when talanet does work hard lil bro…

whoever said I ignored enma, it draws out haki and that’s about it if it wasn’t for zeros superior mindset and physical base stats which allow him to properly wield enma he wouldn’t be able to even use it and he would be dead we can continue stating this nonsense of magic sword but you haters will always ignore that simple fact in the wielded itself has to have a strong enough will to overpower and submit enma to its wielder id like to see sanji try and tame enma…

insecurities yeah I’m insecure about a made up story that some random guy I never met wrote for entertainment.

get over yourself ningen.

Status
Not open for further replies.