And how you don't know how to keep your business clean
Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot
At the body shop, doing something unholy
He's sat back while she's dropping it, she be popping it
Yeah, she put it down slowly
Oh-ee-oh-ee-oh, he left his kids at
Ho-ee-oh-ee-ome, so he can get that
Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot
At the body shop, doing something unholy (woo)

Imagine having the champion of God valleys genes and haki with the pirate Kings fighting style and STILL being weaker than mihawk
Imagine having serving under buggy+not being known within wano+ having black blades yet incapable of shattering regular ones…..instead the black blade is treated like an equal to the aversge blade

Imagine using your most powerful attack only for a YC2 to deflect it and the greatest sin of all, you fail to kill a pre haki pubescent kid who’s literally 5 inches in front of you while stating “this power knows no restraint….”

Imagine being a 2 armed swordsman still weaker than a handicap

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

I did wonder if Nami or Boa were meant to resemble his mother though tbf. Nami even is similar to his adoptive mother Dadan lol.

Makino is only 12 years older than Luffy is whoever says she is Luffys foster mother is extremely out of pocket too lol.

Would be hilariously wild if her kid is actually Shanks' kid now too given what we know about him with this chapter especially!

It's definitely not coincidence that panel of that woman singing and her baby appeared next to a cameo of Uta too. Given Utas and Luffys (non canon) history and their relationship with Shanks, Uta wanting to keep Luffy in her life in a similar way to an overprotective mother ironically and Luffy himself likes to sing too on occasion and really wanted a musician for the crew originally/most importantly, Oda is really setting up something big.

There's gonna be a tragic story about Luffys mother and why Dragon chose to become so directly anti establishment/authoritarian and didn't follow in Garps footsteps as a "Marine dog" and I'm sure luffys mother will be the pinnacle of thar reasoning too.
Why he's so distanced from Garp and Luffy too.

How I imagine Luffys mum with him too:

(You could also substitute Belle-mere with Nami and Nojiko, Sora with her kids especially Sanji ofc, Toki, Otohime, Scarlet etc with their kids if you like too lol. Far too sweet and wholesome vibes.)

This one could probs fit Bellemere, Makino or Dadan too a lot lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.