Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
back in 2019 i would point out that it makes no sense for FA!sengoku to comply with some random bozo's request, haki or no haki... that snitch must be a celestial dragon to be able to boss a fleet admiral around, being a crippled guy with no DF and no army.

snitch stans didn't like that, it ruined their ludicrous narrative of the incredible peace-making fairy shanks who can cure cancer with a wink and mero-mero every other character into submission without actually having the mero DF

once they get to the negotiation stage of grief they will try to argue that just because shanks is THE most prominent CD by blood and CAN legally command any 'mere mortal' doesn't mean he would actually do that... he would never abuse his power, nuh-uh. not ever. :optimistic::optimistic:

meanwhile, i'll be here with my tapeline, measuring how far from the garling tree the ginger apple actually fell....

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Because Sanji is stronger than Zoro
I’m not just gonna allow you to trash Sanji for no reason other than to hype Zoro lol
it’s factually untrue Zoro defeated a stronge character than sanji.

Zoro was also able to scar Kaido and scare BM enough by pure haki that she didn’t want the smoke and had to warn Kaido about him.

Kaido acknowledged him but sanji only fought queen who was fodder to BM and toyed around by Marco.

& once again Jack vs Queen has nothing to do with this argument but sure goodluck in life.

go cry to someone else about sanji. he’d probably be a more likeable character if it wasn’t for people like you tbh
Post automatically merged:

@Embers Kaios is the type that sees Zoro everywhere. Talk about how chopper is cute, biggie-chan will tell you "yeah zoro is disgusting, see ?" :suresure::suresure:
he’s reaching close to the ignore button tbh haha

G

Gorosei Informer

She is an important and mysterious character
Yeah legitimately, Oda is setting up some huge things both with OG Stussy and Weevil (Whitebeard clone surely) and clone Stussy too.

I wonder if Bakking/OG Stussy is an actual vampire hence why clone Stussy is one too or she has a hito hito vampire DF, maybe succubus instead (The actual Lilith in an arc with a literal Lilith too ironically) and thus new Stussy got the DF too?

Luffy died and the fleet didnt go to wano, why they would appear now in egg head?
Might already be otw because of the Vivre card shennanigans, and the super buster call has been publicized heavily. Wano in contrast was basically a closed system and very little news escaped until Kaido's defeat, Luffy only died once and that was over the course of 12 hours. Even if they wanted to help, they were simply too far to do something about it. Not to mention the reverie kept several busy.

Circumstances are actually far better for Egghead because I doubt Shanks want to waste a bunch of fodder lives just to job to Luffy. Along with Boa needing off her island, it looks like people are going to start trailing the Straw Hats for protection and back up. From what we know Leo, Sai, and Vivi have 5 star wanted levels (Barto too bc of his dunking on Shanks), and the Grand Fleet includes the New Giant Pirates who are guaranteed to have an eternal pose to Elbaf (which is right by Egghead). I mean Vivi even got to hear Luffy use York as leverage against the Gorosei, and she's basically the OG Grandfleet.

edit: Mind you I just think its feasible, but know I'm probably getting my hopes up for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.