Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

So Kuma was a slave in the west blue but got to the south blue and had Bonney?
Wonder how that happened

Now, this is a (laugh) tale all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the king of a town called Sorbet in South Blue, I swear

In West Blue, my birthplace, where I was raised
But in Sorbet Kingdom, my destiny was paved
Chillin' out, maxin', ruling, all cool
And all protecting my people, that was the rule
When I was a child, a fighter in a twisted game
But my spirit was unbreakable, my will aflame
Became a revolutionary, joined Dragon's crew
And a Warlord too, 'cause I had a job to do

Now Sorbet Kingdom, that's where I'd reign
With my daughter, Bonney, the legacy we'd maintain
From child slave to leader, my journey was rare
I'm the king of Sorbet, let me take you there

Well, in South Blue, my new home, I arrived with grace
A ruler, a fighter, and in this special place
I ruled with compassion, for justice I'd fight
A revolutionary king, shining so bright
I protected my people, with honor and care
The prince of Sorbet Kingdom, a legacy to bear

So if you ever wonder how I became that king
From a life of darkness to the light I'd bring
It's a tale of resilience, from despair to repair
I'm the king of Sorbet, and I'll always be there!

Also it's strange that Thriller Bark has a giant freezer with Oars, that reminds of the freezer with the giant strawhat in mariejois
there is a national treasure there in the sword Zoro finds belonging to Wano - Doflamingo mentions the national treasure of Marejois

Oars and Joyboy

Kuma's first major appearance was in Thriller Bark

Sleeping 'Princess' in Thriller Bark

Hogbeck made an undead clone of girl he liked

the architecture literally looks like its related to Marejois as well

Also, I'm pretty sure Mihawk is Garling's apprentice
Man, I pray that this becomes true because I had a theory about that and I think it would be a great way to tie Mihawk thematically into the larger overall story I think.

We know jackshit about Mihawk's backstory. I would not bat an eye if either Nasjuro or Garling were Mihawk's father and he just took on his mother's name in a similar vein to Ace.

Mihawk, having been raised as a Holy Knight, beating his teachers and fellow students, and dipping once he discovered no other Celestial Dragon could keep up with him, going out to fight Shanks (the one Celestial Dragon kid from roughly his generation he has yet to fight) would make perfect sense to me.

The ONLY facts we know about Mihawk's past are that he was 18-19 when Roger died, that he attended his funeral, and that later on he would enter a rivalry with Shanks. Him leaving the holy knights at this time to check out Roger and running across Shanks while having a vacation on the lower realm and realizing he was a worthy rival at the time would check out very well in my mind.

Now that we know people like Mjosgard can get executed for being too out of line, even Mihawk being designated dead or alive on his bounty poster works with this theory. Now, this does not mean that this is how it went down, but is just meant to illustrate that Mihawk could very well have encountered and beaten both. Would also explain why both are still alive. Mihawk does not seem like the type of guy to kill his teachers. Despite Zoros comments about his humanity, I could easily see him sparing Garlign and Ethan in this scenario.

The more that I think about it, it could give his character some nice backstory if he was Garling's son and Shank's half-brother via some slave with the name Dracule that Garlang had. Garling's heir gets kidnapped by Pirates, and thus he starts paying attention to his bastard son, who at this point might have even been a slave too. Mihawk is roughly four or five by the time God Valley happens, so it could make sense that Garlign goes after the next best thing once Shanks is gone and starts paying attention to him.

Would give Mihawk's story and his relationship to Shanks some nice tragedy. It would also explain why Mihawk is a bit of a loner and does not easily trust others if his main relationships in life were with the bratty Holy Knight recruits he wrecked and his bum of a father who only paid attention to him once his heir was gone.
I would really love Mihawk being the bastard son of Garling who gets raised to be the heir after Shanks gets taken by Roger. Only for Mihawk to become a fucking Pirate and end up in a fucking rivalry with the same kid Garling tried to replace. Oda about to cook I just know it...
:akaman:

there is a national treasure there in the sword Zoro finds belonging to Wano - Doflamingo mentions the national treasure of Marejois

Oars and Joyboy

Kuma's first major appearance was in Thriller Bark

Sleeping 'Princess' in Thriller Bark

Hogbeck made an undead clone of girl he liked

the architecture literally looks like its related to Marejois as well
Also first mention of Wano country

Status
Not open for further replies.