Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1,095 - additional spoilers by Malik from TalkOP

- Chapter starts with Saturn and Bonney conversating over kuma
- no kizaru nor luffy in chapter, we still don’t know how their fight has ended
- The flashback talks about several (unauthorized) tournaments with the support of black market emperors
- Celestial Dragons bet children of participants in the tournament: losers are killed by their own son(s)/daughter(s) - just like locusts (insects) eat their own father’s corpse
- Kuma has to kill his dad
- In the last page of the chapter, we can see a young girl (8/9 years old) eating meat (she likely is the daughter of another gladiator) while Rocks’ jolly roger appears near the island
please add it in summary thread thanks good evening

Chapter 1,095 - additional spoilers by Malik from TalkOP

- Chapter starts with Saturn and Bonney conversating over kuma
- no kizaru nor luffy in chapter, we still don’t know how their fight has ended
- The flashback talks about several (unauthorized) tournaments with the support of black market emperors
- Celestial Dragons bet children of participants in the tournament: losers are killed by their own son(s)/daughter(s) - just like locusts (insects) eat their own father’s corpse
- Kuma has to kill his dad
- In the last page of the chapter, we can see a young girl (8/9 years old) eating meat (she likely is the daughter of another gladiator) while Rocks’ jolly roger appears near the island
"Unauthorized"
They're CDs, they can do anything they want, they are the law lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ironic when Elder Lie Hung lies to wank his AdmiraLs
Remember the thread : "Strongest marine in history."
Lee lied and got exposed and now the thread title changed to "Stop tagging me."
What an embarrassing debacle!
Sad when you have to site the one time in history where I was wrong when you get humiliated every single week lmfao. Shows how desperate your algorithm was written.

I hear Morgans ringing the food bells, better hurry over to him before the other dogs eat all your food

Or you need to accept that oda isn’t overinflating his characters to keep the story grounded.

No luffy isn’t moving faster than fucking light assuming such is just dumb.
Enel attacks and moves with lightning.
Kuzan has all attributes of freezing.
Akainu is a living volcano.
But the only light man in this manga can only move in LS with stupid mirror techniques although it's confirmed he also controls his particles as much as he likes. He's able to clone but let's just forget all that stuff because why not?
Kizaru says he kicks with LS.
Databook also confirmed he attacks with LS.
There is no statement that Kizaru only reaches LS via mirrors. This idea in itself is pure mental gymnastics.

I am NOT saying that Luffy moves faster than light. I was just giving you an example of how fiction can easily invent stuff like "faster than light" when it is the speed limit of the universe. You understand?
You question characters keeping up with their near LS movements but then turn an eye to other fictional stories because these characters blow up planets. It's utterly ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.