Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Unlike Kizaru, Kaido is standing after taking multiple rounds of what KOed Kizaru
Botjas got baited by fake spoilers again? Lmfao, this is like what the 67th time this year?

Not surprising I guess, Fake News Morgans walked you like a dog on a leash for four years about Karasu injuring Fujitora lmfao

Why would defeating “the freest man” be more heroic than defeating “the greatest evil”… I hope you aren’t implying I’m talking about power levels here
Because the embodiment of the pirate in OP is "the greatest evil".

Being the freest man, going by the literal meaning of it as a pirate, means that you're absolutely not held back by anything, not common sense, not principles, not crew, not even family. And none fits that description better than Teach. At least Imu is trying to maintain a balance of some kind.

If i had to choose which evil is greater, i would go with the guy that is literally darkness.

Botjas got baited by fake spoilers again? Lmfao, this is like what the 67th time this year?

Not surprising I guess, Fake News Morgans walked you like a dog on a leash for four years about Karasu injuring Fujitora lmfao
Ironic when Elder Lie Hung lies to wank his AdmiraLs
Remember the thread : "Strongest marine in history."
Lee lied and got exposed and now the thread title changed to "Stop tagging me."
What an embarrassing debacle!

Status
Not open for further replies.