Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say everything negative that applies to Sanji about Zoro and everything positive that applies to Zoro about Sanji.

Its like you living in alternative reality
Like we get some Zoro fan saying Zoro is the captain and Zoro is trying to be pirate king

Enel attacks and moves with lightning.
Kuzan has all attributes of freezing.
Akainu is a living volcano.
But the only light man in this manga can only move in LS with stupid mirror techniques although it's confirmed he also controls his particles as much as he likes. He's able to clone but let's just forget all that stuff because why not?
Kizaru says he kicks with LS.
Databook also confirmed he attacks with LS.
There is no statement that Kizaru only reaches LS via mirrors. This idea in itself is pure mental gymnastics.

I am NOT saying that Luffy moves faster than light. I was just giving you an example of how fiction can easily invent stuff like "faster than light" when it is the speed limit of the universe. You understand?
You question characters keeping up with their near LS movements but then turn an eye to other fictional stories because these characters blow up planets. It's utterly ridiculous.
Enel wasn’t using lightning speed when he was stabbing with his trident just like Kizaru isn’t dodging thinking and punching with the speed of light.

The beams Kizaru shoots those are light speed, however, Kizaru has only ever shown to move at light speed when he’s using his sacred mirror for travel.

So what's wrong with what I suggested?

And no one would care
If you didn't notice people hate him for that
He would do 100x better just posting spoilers whenever he feels he can
Oh, please. Some people like his hints some people don't. Even if he stopped the hints people would still hate on him because he isn't doing what they want when they want him to do it. As they say, you can't please everybody and you shouldn't try to either because there is ALWAYS going be some little punk ass whining bitch complaining and hating. AWAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.