Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.

That's the reason why Garp never got promoted.
Being a Marine, which Garp can still enforce his justice, since we know he was called as a Demon by pirates makes it worthwhile.

Do you think Fuji is an idiot?
No I think Fujitora is wayyyy smarter than Garp since he’s actively sabotaging while Garp just sat around waiting for his next duel with Roger like a complete clown

Unless it's fake.

Chapter 1,095 - additional spoilers by Malik from TalkOP

- Chapter starts with Saturn and Bonney conversating over kuma
- no kizaru nor luffy in chapter, we still don’t know how their fight has ended
- The flashback talks about several (unauthorized) tournaments with the support of black market emperors
- Celestial Dragons bet children of participants in the tournament: losers are killed by their own son(s)/daughter(s) - just like locusts (insects) eat their own father’s corpse
- Kuma has to kill his dad
- In the last page of the chapter, we can see a young girl (8/9 years old) eating meat (she likely is the daughter of another gladiator) while Rocks’ jolly roger appears near the island

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly

If figarlands are not celestial dragons , it could be their home country.
Or it's home country of Lunarians
I could definitely see that. I think Lunarians were referred to as being like gods? Lunarians could be like the Prometheus of One Piece thematically, their fire being exploited by the WG/Celestials. Although Big Mom had a literal Prometheus ofc lol.

The way the Gorosei spoke of the Figarlands in Red did make it sound like they were extremely important but possibly not Celestials somehow? One of the 20 royal families at least though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.