Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's only better at being irrelevant, don't know why people like such a trash character like Boa :kobeha:
Hancock is better than Nami in everything. Better written motivations, stronger, prettier, more confident, knows what she wants, more independent and doesn't cry like a little girl. Has better fashion too. Only thing Nami has over Hancock is more screentime.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks to Scotch:

The Celestial Dragons have an event every three years, which is a β€œhunting competition.” They choose an island that is not affiliated with the World Government as a place to hold the competition, such as β€œGod Valley,” in which useless and troublesome slaves are gathered, in addition to the island’s people. Then the Celestial Dragons compete to hunt them.

Oh great...
This kind of shit....

Lovely.

Meanwhile The Dragon still Does Nothing.

Seriously though, I've never wanted Akainu to genocide the Celestials as much as I do now too. I doubt Dragon would do it nor anybody else but I could think of a few contenders I would love to do it too.

:sanjimeh:

Hancock is better than Nami in everything. Better written motivations, stronger, prettier, more confident, knows what she wants, more independent and doesn't cry like a little girl. Has better fashion too. Only thing Nami has over Hancock is more screentime.
You forgot to mention more narcissistic and more psychopathic

I still don't understand what Roger is doing in God Valley.

Xebec probably wants to kill CD
Garp is for protection of them.

Where and how does Roger Fits here? Or he become a prison for a while too lol
This may very well be connected to how he discovered the importance of the Poneglyphs as this fight took place a year after Roger landed on lodestar.

Status
Not open for further replies.