Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could definitely see that. I think Lunarians were referred to as being like gods? Lunarians could be like the Prometheus of One Piece thematically, their fire being exploited by the WG/Celestials. Although Big Mom had a literal Prometheus ofc lol.

The way the Gorosei spoke of the Figarlands in Red did make it sound like they were extremely important but possibly not Celestials somehow? One of the 20 royal families at least thought right?
“God’s Valley” would make sense as the Lunarians were forced to flee from the top of the red line to a valley, which is a depression along the surface. So from the apex of the world to almost below the surface.

Would also make sense why we see god used in titles more as it was all tied to the extermination and exploitation of the lunarians

G

Gorosei Informer

Ironically One Piece and MHA are starting to feel too grimdark for me now especially. I get the raise in stakes/tension but still. This is getting fucking ridiculous/egregious now. Wano was such a self indulgent misery fest for 4 years in a row, followed by a lot of WCI at least if not all of it and 2 years of Dressrosa and such.

I really miss the fun, simple, adventure vibes OP had. Now it feels similar to AOT especially.

Unless it's fake.

Chapter 1,095 - additional spoilers by Malik from TalkOP

- Chapter starts with Saturn and Bonney conversating over kuma
- no kizaru nor luffy in chapter, we still don’t know how their fight has ended
- The flashback talks about several (unauthorized) tournaments with the support of black market emperors
- Celestial Dragons bet children of participants in the tournament: losers are killed by their own son(s)/daughter(s) - just like locusts (insects) eat their own father’s corpse
- Kuma has to kill his dad
- In the last page of the chapter, we can see a young girl (8/9 years old) eating meat (she likely is the daughter of another gladiator) while Rocks’ jolly roger appears near the island
Malik...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.