Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Blackbeard is less evil than the WG
I now understand Kuzan
I genuinely hope Akainu fucking genocides all those scum now. Gives them true hell on earth.

Black Maria said to Robin she doesnt know true hell on earth, she has no idea of the brutality/suffering or something like that. Makes you think. Kinda weirdly fitting Maria and her fruit parallel Saturn too and she was using flames so heavily too. But Marias design/Zoan is a fucking huge illogical mess in itself too.
Also Maria is younger than her and she has no idea what Robin has witnessed, experienced and had to do by herself since 8 years old too, running for her life and constantly fighting and never trusting anyone etc, having to kill and mature at lightning speeds.

Unless it's fake.

Chapter 1,095 - additional spoilers by Malik from TalkOP

- Chapter starts with Saturn and Bonney conversating over kuma
- no kizaru nor luffy in chapter, we still don’t know how their fight has ended
- The flashback talks about several (unauthorized) tournaments with the support of black market emperors
- Celestial Dragons bet children of participants in the tournament: losers are killed by their own son(s)/daughter(s) - just like locusts (insects) eat their own father’s corpse
- Kuma has to kill his dad
- In the last page of the chapter, we can see a young girl (8/9 years old) eating meat (she likely is the daughter of another gladiator) while Rocks’ jolly roger appears near the island
Fake
I went to the TalkOP website and there's nothing more than on WG

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The former Joyboy couldn't even keep his promise.

Roger fought to defend a bunch of sons of bitches.

Celestial Dragon Figarlando Junior Shanks is a fucking rat.

:josad:

Why do you say everything negative that applies to Sanji about Zoro and everything positive that applies to Zoro about Sanji.

Its like you living in alternative reality
Like we get some Zoro fan saying Zoro is the captain and Zoro is trying to be pirate king
You got the wrong idea bro
I wish you’d just understand already

Ii believe Sanji to be the second strongest strawhat in the crew. I don’t want Sanji to be Zoro, Zoro is hardly even a character

Only thing that sucks About Sanji is when his gag is abused by oda, literally that’s it. Other than that Sanji is Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.