Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people trynna push garling not being a CD before this tournament ?
Because he was the former king of God valley. At least according to some translations. I double checked because I was also confused.
now it turns out that god valley was not affiliated with the WG. So how could he have been an CD if his kingdom was not even part of the WG. I assume it was a wrong translation and he was the champion of god valley a CD who won the tournament of hunting slaves.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Dude was the only that could escape from Impel Down and fought against Garp and Sengoku TOGHETER!!
Buggy was also about to escape before Luffy interrupted him

Then again Buggy is a yonko now 🤔

? It was on Fishman Island, meaning was moved. Also, it was explicitly stated to be in his possession. Once by Kid, now again by Blackbeard:

And unless God Valley can move locations (specified to be in West Blue by providers, which tracks with Shanks' birth place), we arent leaving Grand Line either to go there.

I "can" see it still being Uranus, but only if the island holds more significance than slave tournaments.
God Valley also canonically disappeared after this event which means it moved and with Shanks bringing booze from his home to Whitebeard 2 years ago, shanks knows where it is.

Yes it was at fishman island 20 years ago however, Shanks became a yonko only 6 years ago so he himself could have taken it.

And if the man with the burned scar also knows of the location of God Valley then it works with what we’re told about the man marked by flames.

Dude was the only that could escape from Impel Down and fought against Garp and Sengoku TOGHETER!!
Bruh IVANKOV built a massive army while in Impel Down and could’ve broken out at any time as per his own statements, only waiting for Dragon to make a move. Breaking out of ID is not that impressive.

Shiki getting mid-diffed by Garp and Sengoku is expected, any OG Yonko would push them higher together while causing far more collateral damage.

Because he was the former king of God valley. At least according to some translations. I double checked because I was also confused.
now it turns out that god valley was not affiliated with the WG. So how could he have been an CD if his kingdom was not even part of the WG. I assume it was a wrong translation and he was the champion of god valley a CD who won the tournament of hunting slaves.
Bro won a mini game, that's his best achievement in life. :crazwhat:

Bruh IVANKOV built a massive army while in Impel Down and could’ve broken out at any time as per his own statements, only waiting for Dragon to make a move. Breaking out of ID is not that impressive.

Shiki getting mid-diffed by Garp and Sengoku is expected, any OG Yonko would push them higher together while causing far more collateral damage.
"Breaking out of Impel down isn't that impressive"
Yeah if you have Morley abilities
Ivankov was hiding inside the place Morley dug

Status
Not open for further replies.