Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking with suspect the events about Kizaru.
If he is really Ko and down and if the fight is really ended, then there is no point to debate if Admirals=Yonkou because it would look massive bad for the Admiral fandom.

But as I said I doubt Kizaru is down, I mean he didn´t used any haki skills, he didn´t show any new df skills(except clones) let alone awakening. Kuzan as example show adv CoC punch against Garp and even tank that nuke punch,also tanked more hits but Kizaru is down after one adv CoC punch? I refuse to believe it, but as I said if he is really down after that attack... then GG.

If he was down, the chapter would have shown it.

So, we can safely discard the idea, that aside from the fact it was absurd to begin with.

Shanks never once challenged Mihawk he knows better than to do something so foolish.:pepehawk:
I forgot that Zorofans don't read.

Here you can directly see that:
A) Shanks told MH directly that he wasn't in good mood and would be happy to kick his ass
B) Mihawk admiting that he need to settle scores with Shanks (implying that he lost) but giving a pathetic excuse
C) Then giving a picture of Luffy to avoid the thunder.
It's in his genes to ran away from battles.
EDIT: Sorry, now that I think about it you're correct. Shanks never challenged Mihawk. It's the lesser party that must challenge their betters. Considering that it's Mihawk that needs to settle the score between them it's only correct that he does that. But he's too scared to try. My mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.