Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I can't understand why he's still a Marine, at the same time he hates the CDs, he doesn't do anything to stop them, and he even follow their orders, so it's like he's just doing fucking nothing, looking like a useless coward.
Well, maybe Dragon's backstory will explain something about it

My leaks:
-Garling Is known as the champion of God Valley for winning the tournament
-Sanji switches his eyebrow to "Germa mode" in the chapter
- Garling seem to possibly have CoC (we see some lightnings)
-Saturn has poison like abilities
-Garling looks like Shanks, but has different hairstyle and "facial hair", he also has his sword, his "clothes" do not resamble Shanks tho, he doesn't have glasses.
@Lance_Dragonite ?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We could just pretend he's not on the island. He's buried under rubble, hope he doesn't come out to embarrass himself any further.

So let's pretend Kizaru is enjoying the lobster and that's why they run out of it. Kizaru never came to the island. It must have been Saturn's illusion power. That's why he couldn't take Luffy head on. Right? Isn't this better?
Kizaru bro, without wanting to provoke and speaking with all sincerity, he's just looking like a doormat at the moment, linked to a mission and fixed on it, a mission given by BOSS Gorosei, that's it... He's secondary here, which is why Oda had Luffy put him to bed so early.

Imagine Kaidou running all over Onigashima saying: I need to carry out my mission ordered by my BOSS, that's so pathetic.:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.