Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the spoilers are confusing. it says he was the 'strongest fighter'. well the CD weren't fighting there, they were hunting... so maybe he was a local commoner who had the baby shanks a year before the tournament, fought in the tournament and was rewarded (as the spoiler says) with something - like CD status. idk.

but he seems idologically savvy so i don't see how a commoner could adopt these insane views that old!garlic has. weird ass spoilers tbh tbf

if he wasn't a CD before the tournament i will have to recant my CD-born shanks claims which i really don't want to do, it's an agenda i'm very attached to :catcry:
oh i see
i just read those scans and i think garling used to be the ruler of god valley b4 the tournament
1 year before the tournament , shanks was born and everything was good
but then the celestial dragons came and started the competition , potentially making everyone on the island get included in the hunting race
( he hid shanks in a treasure chest before getting dragged into the race )
but somehow he survived in the end and became the champion
tho if all of this took place , his character should be completely different than what was shown in the manga before

The more Saturn seems strong and imposing, the worse it will be for Kizaru...:gokulaugh::suresure:
We could just pretend he's not on the island. He's buried under rubble, hope he doesn't come out to embarrass himself any further.

So let's pretend Kizaru is enjoying the lobster and that's why they run out of it. Kizaru never came to the island. It must have been Saturn's illusion power. That's why he couldn't take Luffy head on. Right? Isn't this better?

Shit, why does this backstory give Saturn death flag vibes.
Because he gonna die soon. Think about it. What is the egghead incident that shocked the world?

Would a single admiral getting beaten be that much of a news when we just had two yonko die recently?

Saturn death is the perfect catalyst for shit to hit the fans. And it would be a pretty big shock to the world too.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Bruh IVANKOV built a massive army while in Impel Down and could’ve broken out at any time as per his own statements, only waiting for Dragon to make a move. Breaking out of ID is not that impressive.
Shiki did it without any army, he did it ALONE

Shiki getting mid-diffed by Garp and Sengoku is expected, any OG Yonko would push them higher together while causing far more collateral damage
Where was said he got mid diffed?

My leaks:
-Garling Is known as the champion of God Valley for winning the tournament
-Sanji switches his eyebrow to "Germa mode" in the chapter
- Garling seem to possibly have CoC (we see some lightnings)
-Saturn has poison like abilities
-Garling looks like Shanks, but has different hairstyle and "facial hair", he also has his sword, his "clothes" do not resamble Shanks tho, he doesn't have glasses.

My leaks:
-Garling Is known as the champion of God Valley for winning the tournament
-Sanji switches his eyebrow to "Germa mode" in the chapter
- Garling seem to possibly have CoC (we see some lightnings)
-Saturn has poison like abilities
-Garling looks like Shanks, but has different hairstyle and "facial hair", he also has his sword, his "clothes" do not resamble Shanks tho, he doesn't have glasses.
@Pew A source sent me this, can you tell me if my source Is valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.