Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
chinjao chads, have we regained enough of our strength to defeat the deplorable defender of slave hunters that is burp?

:catrude:

our guy raised his own sons and and didn't hunt other people's children, unlike a certain someone!

My leaks:
-Garling Is known as the champion of God Valley for winning the tournament
-Sanji switches his eyebrow to "Germa mode" in the chapter
- Garling seem to possibly have CoC (we see some lightnings)
-Saturn has poison like abilities
-Garling looks like Shanks, but has different hairstyle and "facial hair", he also has his sword, his "clothes" do not resamble Shanks tho, he doesn't have glasses.
@TheAncientCenturion move this to main spoilers thread

Exactly lol, the CDs hunt slaves, meaning he was a CD hunting them
yeah thats what i think ( he hunted most of those slaves and thus won )
i mean if he wasnt a cd and a commoner , then the price of winning would be becoming the leader of holy knights as garling is now
but this race is also held once in 3 years
which simply cant be possible , i mean a new leader of holy knight everytime ? comeon

i bet oda will also make garling kill kuma's father

Kizaru bro, without wanting to provoke and speaking with all sincerity, he's just looking like a doormat at the moment, linked to a mission and fixed on it, a mission given by BOSS Gorosei, that's it... He's secondary here, which is why Oda had Luffy put him to bed so early.

Imagine Kaidou running all over Onigashima saying: I need to carry out my mission ordered by my BOSS, that's so pathetic.:seriously:
No no. Let's not be negative about it. It's time for some nice dose of copium:

Kizaru said he doesn't want to kill VegaPunk so he clearly pretended to lose and also pretended to get permanent brain damage just so he could come out later to help out Luffy fight Saturn. He didn't have the time to explain to Luffy what the winning strategy was, but clearly Kizaru is a smart man.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Blud got a better portrayal in 1 chapter than Kizaru ever did.
This is not even close to the representation of the alliance that Oda gave to Kaidou and Big Mom in Wano, they even fought side by side on the roof against the 5 SNS, here Kizaru is Saturn's doormat and is treated that way, he is a person who is extremely fixated on carrying out the mission ordered by Saturn, and ultimately his presence was totally overshadowed by Saturn, his boss, Oda from the beginning did not build a relationship where Kizaru is seen as equal to Saturn, on the contrary, he made Kizaru serve tea to Saturno and become her personal butler, the complete opposite of Big Mom in Wano and her relationship and development with Kaidou.

No no. Let's not be negative about it. It's time for some nice dose of copium:

Kizaru said he doesn't want to kill VegaPunk so he clearly pretended to lose and also pretended to get permanent brain damage just so he could come out later to help out Luffy fight Saturn. He didn't have the time to explain to Luffy what the winning strategy was, but clearly Kizaru is a smart man.
Worry not bros, Kizaru will come back for the final war and awaken his fruit there

Still looking with suspect the events about Kizaru.
If he is really Ko and down and if the fight is really ended, then there is no point to debate if Admirals=Yonkou because it would look massive bad for the Admiral fandom.

But as I said I doubt Kizaru is down, I mean he didn´t used any haki skills, he didn´t show any new df skills(except clones) let alone awakening. Kuzan as example show adv CoC punch against Garp and even tank that nuke punch,also tanked more hits but Kizaru is down after one adv CoC punch? I refuse to believe it, but as I said if he is really down after that attack... then GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.