Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Mihawk even Move properly tf.. bro was standing in single place , and swinging haki less sword.
Stated on panel that his sword don't know restraint. It's your cope that he was not using haki.
He never wanted to cut Jozu. No named Half assed swing is ofc isn't even enough for Roger to cut it lol.
Yeah. The hit to measure his strength against the strongest man was half assed. Again, headcanon. Fact is that he was unable to do it.
Tell me you lack reading comprehension without telling me lol.
Still ran away.
Proves my point lmao. He was swinging hakiless blade there.
Did you forget the part where he stated that his blade don't know restraint? This is how you cope? Assuming that MIhawk is a retard that is too dumb to add a little bit of haki after noticing that his first attack didn't work?
Yes that's why even WB called them legend and they shaking New World alone. Lol. wB is same as buggy right.
Yeah. Pre-TS shanks that was not at his full power as Yonko and feared CP0. This same guy.
What piece are you reading again lol.
Did or did he not had to flee from his island?
Headcanon lmao... mihawk never lost.
He stated on panel that had to settle the score with Shanks. Only a loser would want to settle the score. That's why on panel shanks asked if he wanted to challenge him again.
If you ever went to school , Cowardness isn't genes lmao.
Great rebuttal. Love is also not in genes but was inherited by S-snake. Unfortunatelly the trait that S-Hawk learned from Mihawk was leg speed.
Bro didn't even read Marineford lmao. Bro forgot Sengoku had a plan.
Nothing in his plan would be affected if Mihawk defeated Vista, after all it involved killing all pirates. Unfortunatelly, mihawk was too weak.

But good copes. Now Mihawk never used haki in MF. That's a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.