Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whining about pirates does not wash away Garp protecting actual child rapists and child murderers.

If Garp was willing to turn the blind eye to the Celestial Dragons raping, murdering, and enslaving kids, but refused to fight for Ace, he's top 10 trash in the series.

I don't care what his excuse is. Plenty of Pirates like Whitebeard chose protecting children over sucking up to the WG, if Garp was on Roger's level, and therefore Whitebeard's level, why couldn't he have chosen children over these Celestial Dragon shitheads???

Luffy has always been above the WG and Marines, because he never used rules as an excuse to abuse children.
Yeah I’ve always held back on final judgment of Garp because I always felt that there was something missing about his motives that we were going to get. But if it’s just he thought he could do some good in the world then man I don’t know

I'm gonna wait until the raws but if Kizaru is actually just lying down chilling and talking

I am going to bully the everliving HELL out of so many people
What's funny is that it's fine in the worst case scenario
Kizaru says he can't move
-Still conscious and able to talk, meaning he's just stunned for a bit after taking of Luffy strongest move straight to the head. Arguably in better shape than Luffy who cannot even talk
Kizaru doesn't say he can't move
-Chillin' with his boss

Status
Not open for further replies.