Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru has brain damage and got paralyzed. LMAO
Aren't you the same user who does nothing but spam the same thing?

Also aren't you the same idiot that kept believing that Kizaru was knocked out when the full summary shows that he's still conscious?

At least take your fucking L on that one.

In the past I didn't really care about the whole Yonkotards that the Admiral fans would keep saying but damn they were right, you truly are a definition of a Yonkotard.

Lmfao, so Saturn literally just said that he felt pity for Bonney's pathetic sword stab, told Kizaru that he's a fecking slowpoke and insta-paralyzed the entire squad there.

"BuT SaTuRn Is NoT ThE StRoNgEsT FigThTeR oN ThE IsLaNd !!!"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Sabo is so clear of the fraud allegations after this chapter it is not even funny. He was in a room with all five of them plus Imu and got away with his life. Sanji has shown us if Sabo was weak he would have gotten eye-diffed by Saturn alone. No Admiral leaving that room alive is all I am saying...

:goquad::gosecon::gouno::saturn::gotres:

Outside of this banter, let's take a moment to appreciate this chapter, holy shit.

The more I read the summary, the more I'm getting shivers down my spine.

Ginny seems to be Luffy's mom, a smiling girl who eats meat.

Ginny, Luffy's mom, is from the Buccaneer family, the family that has passed down the legend of Nika.

Was JoyBoy from the Buccaneer family? A family that smiles, loves eating and the simple things in life.

Ginny and Kuma are brothers so Bonney is Luffy's cousin too, holy shit.

This chapter is insane.
@AverageNamiEnjoyer could they be related?

Status
Not open for further replies.