Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kizaru not even being KO'd and temporarily paralyzed is a W?
@Pringles @Levi

So if temporary paralysis is a W why didn't Kaido lose to the scabbards?
Stop coping

Kaido was down out cold after being hit by many hits then retainers combo finisher .
Oda didn't end up switching up matchups nor did kaido claim " its bad for me" and apologise for failing hard.

Kizaru lost to Luffy in round 1
Oda nerfed Luffy from using adhaki and named attacks because he didn't want Kizaru to look so bad

Last edited:
Damm so this chaoter proves that Bonney and sanji are in the same tier since both of them experience the same damage from saturn.

This also means that both at most are veteran vice admiral level. So currently sanji should be as competent as current momonga.

Based on the fact that Saturn's gaze explodes the heads of persons rear admiral and lower implies that sanji and Bonney are vice admiral level since it did still cause them damage even though it didn't kill them

Outside of this banter, let's take a moment to appreciate this chapter, holy shit.

The more I read the summary, the more I'm getting shivers down my spine.

Ginny seems to be Luffy's mom, a smiling girl who eats meat.

Ginny, Luffy's mom, is from the Buccaneer family, the family that has passed down the legend of Nika.

Was JoyBoy from the Buccaneer family? A family that smiles, loves eating and the simple things in life.

Ginny and Kuma are brothers so Bonney is Luffy's cousin too, holy shit.

This chapter is insane.
You can’t read for the life of you . Jinny is obviously bonneys mom

Aren't you the same user who does nothing but spam the same thing?

Also aren't you the same idiot that kept believing that Kizaru was knocked out when the full summary shows that he's still conscious?

At least take your fucking L on that one.

In the past I didn't really care about the whole Yonkotards that the Admiral fans would keep saying but damn they were right, you truly are a definition of a Yonkotard.
He Is trying to hide his L, let him be lol.

Why nobody is talking about Saturn being on God Valley? And also this chapter confirms that Saint Figarland really make the scar on WB on his prime. Basically Xebec was a fucking demon on God Valley, dude was against everyone.
God valley matchups
Xebec vs Roger & Garp
WB vs Garling
Linlin vs Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.