Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this mail from Kiniyagi

Subject: Apology for Any Misunderstandings and Doubts

Dear GUI, Erkan12, ShishiolsBack, Fleet Leader Fenaker, Ha01 clown, Kervorkian, Pringles, Boiroy, Redboy76, MonsterKaido, Shiroyu, Jaguark101, RebelliousSoma, gz89, Hako Sama, aneurysm, Toby D. Dog, SassySquatch, SkySanji, Tejas, Kurohime, ShinichiMugi, BAAM26, wrongidea, Adamxero, IzaiSempi, Logiko, GangOruka, Milluko, ZoroFan23, Mathias, Thunderbolt, Indigo, Roo, and Levi,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. I am writing to express my sincere apologies for any doubts or misunderstandings that may have arisen involving you. It has come to our attention that there were erroneous doubts cast on some of you, and we deeply regret any harm or discomfort this may have caused.

We understand the importance of trust and transparency in our community, and we acknowledge that our actions did not align with these values. We apologize for any distress you may have experienced as a result of these doubts.

Rest assured, we are actively taking steps to rectify this situation and ensure that such misunderstandings do not happen again in the future. We are committed to fostering an environment where every user is treated with respect and fairness.

If there is anything specific you would like to discuss or if you have further concerns regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve and avoid such situations in the future.

Once again, we extend our heartfelt apologies for any undue stress or doubts you may have encountered. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to make amends and regain your trust.

Thank you for your continued support and for being a part of our community. We value your presence and contributions, and we are dedicated to making your experience better.

Sincerely,
@EmperorKinyagi

Kizaru Vs Luffy wasn't even the main dish of the arc lmao.

If as a admiral fan this ain't a sign of Oda placing the gorosei above power wise idk what are you smoking.
Luffy vs Kizaru has gone completely irrelevant after this chapter, it already was irrelevant before, Tom & Jerry fight

Luffy is facing Saturn, the real antagonist of this arc

Luffy always takes a fight seriously when a guy makes his friends cry (Bonney) or does something to them (Sanji, Franky, Vegapunk, Bonney)

If Luffy doesn't stand up against Saturn after the flashback, Vegapunk may actually die

Unless something else intervenes like the ancient robot or Kuma

You see him ordering Kizaru to go after luffy instead of fighting luffy self .
If big robot come i expect him order Kizaru to fight it , this man want to kill Nika him self .
He look like high tier than Kizaru to me .
To me is the opposite.

Also the robot attacked Marijoa and Saturn is the God of scientific defense, so much more related to the robot.

But we'll see.

If this is the lamebrain argument you are going to make, like Kizaru isnt also fighting a Yonko while trying not to destroy Punk Records, the Mother Flame Lab AND kill VP all at the same time, then we are done talking
So you resort to calling my argument "lamebrain" without actually telling me why... Seems like I just put you on your spot, and you just can't figure a way out, just like Kizaru "This... is bad!"

The first part of the full summary is weird as f

Redon left out, or skipped, a lot of stuff here. Why did Saturn only attacked Sanji and Bonney, what did Sanji do to be attacked by Saturn?

Gonna need to wait for the raws, this guy left Sanji's speed feat out in 1094

Status
Not open for further replies.