Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him cope
Hes not ready for how strong the goroseis will be

Saturn is already showing amazing feats in one chapter and is getting an portrayal superior to an admiral too

They're not ready
I mean, I'm also a Kaido fan but Tejas sure is delusional if he thinks Kaido even scratches the balls of the FV. The Gorosei can also be easily compared to Kaido if not even appear stronger. They have very high potential as last villains, only if Saturn won't be defeated this arc.

And that’s not why Kizaru is apologizing lmfao. He is apologizing because he hadn’t been able to kill Vegapunk before Saturn arriving himself.

And Kaido couldn’t apologize for not being able to move, because he was fucking unconscious lmfao
He wasn't unconscious when he gave the scabbards a near death experience without Bonney's fruit. Do you honestly believe he will do that next chapter (when he gets up, which I believe he will)? No, of course you don't

Big Mom couldn't do that; the only one with minimal showings was Kaido but he used ACoC TB to knock Bound Man down. Saturn did it very casually as if it's nothing.

Again, from one stab:

Dont think he used ACoC on that TB, he only started using it on the Ragnarock that knocked Luffy out which is why he could tell ACoC can be infused.

Also inb4 youre saying Kaido wasnt very casual when he one shot Luffy.

Also BM with no haki molested Queen, once she regained her memories Queen said that she was a completely different person now and was resigned for death.

Sabo I stand corrected.

They rather angered Kaido instead of risking for Luffy to awake his fruit. So they were more concerned for Nika.

Technically, they can be placed anywhere but don't act like them being last villains do not mean shit when the strongest top tiers have to fight them with Zoro, Law, Kidd, Sabo and Sanji at least. Confrontations between Dragon and one Gorosei is also possible.

Ofc this only counts if Saturn won't be defeated this arc but again, Luffy cannot beat Kizaru and Saturn at the same time. It's overkill and pure bullshit.
The whole angered "Kaido" thing is a bullshit anyway, from what they should be scared?
That is the same nonsense as people believe Kizaru could handle Kaido and BM together, these statements are just hypebole and nothing more. Everyone with little scaling knowing should know that Kaido and his crew are nothing in front of the WG.

What is Kaido doing if Imu send two Gorosei+one Admiral+10 Viceadmirals+30000 soldiers?
Saturn alone can trash people like Sanji,Franky and Bonney(who defeat Kaido second strongest commander) in mera seconds...
Two Gorosei could easily handle Kaido, while Kizaru and the viceadmirals would defeat the beast pirates.

The whole angered Kaido thing is just a hypebole, same as Sengoku said that the war against Whitebeard was a all out battle even thought the navy kinda low diffed them without even trying.

I have mad respect for Kaido feats, I mean alone the current chapter again shows how massive good Kaido feats are.
But if we can talk about who are probably stronger or equal to him, bet save on Gorosei since these guys also got massive hype by Oda.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude you're delusional. Even BB will be stronger than Kaido, he is not really the strongest character in verse you know that?
Delirious why? Complain to Oda for giving Kaido this portrayal, man. Did you start crying over the things Oda is writing in his manga? Did Saturn failing to knock out Sanji upset you that much?

- Kizaru paralyzed
- Luffy still conscious
- Saturn doing insane shit
- Saturn neg diffing all of Luffy's friends
- Flashback: Nika being mentioned

We all know where this is heading towards

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Levi @terabyte
egg head >>>>>>>> Wano shits even if ZKK happened i can't bear that shit we had to endure on
Time for zoro to be the Ray of sabaody
November is coming ; with Oda's schedule :

Chapter 1095 ( right now ) -> Break -> 2 chapters ( end of october ) -> Break -> 1 Chapter ( Zoro's birthday ) 1098
:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:
@CbShadow @ShishioIsBack @nik87 @Geo @comrade

where are yall getting that sanji got beaten?...or one shot?...all it says is sanji got hit with an attack and is parallyzed currently...Apoo did the same thing back in Wano to everyone...im sure not even th Zboys are braindead enough to argue that apoo was stronger than luffy..

Status
Not open for further replies.