Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom couldn't do that; the only one with minimal showings was Kaido but he used ACoC TB to knock Bound Man down. Saturn did it very casually as if it's nothing.

Again, from one stab:

This is Imu feat

Where is Saturn feat of beating IJ exo Sanji?
Didn't Sanji even use his exoskeleton to tank attacks against Saturn?
Hax =/= AP

Apoo can knock out luffy temporarily, is he above katakuri or near him?

Prediction time. Dragon was a Marine, and participated in God Valley. That's where he met Kuma, Ivankov, and Jinny. Jinny goes on to become his love interest. She is Luffy's mother, and gets killed years later by the Celestial Dragons, after she is revealed to be a former slave. That's when Dragon, Kuma, and Ivankov decide to form the Revolutionaries.

Look, Luffy could defeat Borsalino and Saturn and I won't bat an eye at this point.

But Saturn is clearly the big bad of the arc. He's way too important to fall at the hands of anyone who isn't Luffy.

This chapter reinforces Saturn as the big bad even more and creates a more personal tension between him and Luffy.
100% this

I was not even certain of Luffy vs Saturn before this chapter, this chapter is making it personal for Luffy and is also reinforcing the idea that Kizaru is no longer that relevant in Egghead

Let's not even forget that the chapter also brings Nika and Saturn in the same flashback

The whole angered "Kaido" thing is a bullshit anyway, from what they should be scared?
That is the same nonsense as people believe Kizaru could handle Kaido and BM together, these statements are just hypebole and nothing more. Everyone with little scaling knowing should know that Kaido and his crew are nothing in front of the WG.

What is Kaido doing if Imu send two Gorosei+one Admiral+10 Viceadmirals+30000 soldiers?
Saturn alone can trash people like Sanji,Franky and Bonney(who defeat Kaido second strongest commander) in mera seconds...
Two Gorosei could easily handle Kaido, while Kizaru and the viceadmirals would defeat the beast pirates.

The whole angered Kaido thing is just a hypebole, same as Sengoku said that the war against Whitebeard was a all out battle even thought the navy kinda low diffed them without even trying.

I have mad respect for Kaido feats, I mean alone the current chapter again shows how massive good Kaido feats are.
But if we can talk about who are probably stronger or equal to him, bet save on Gorosei since these guys also got massive hype by Oda.
The story is about beating Yonko and Imu
That's what it has always been about

You guys keep rating Mihawk, Admirals, goroseu above or equal to Yonko (especially the strongest yonko) and then end up disappointed

Imu/Joyboy > PK > yonko > everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.