Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it like that. I believe Saturn only comments on the fact that Kizaru is not working as hard as he's used of him.
Superior maybe was the wrong wording ,Saturn kinda acts bossy .

Yeah not working hard enough or not satisfied with his performance both could work i think .

What do you think about the WG/CD‘s unhealthy obsession with Giants ?:milaugh:

I think there is a bit more to Giants then we knew until now.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And guess who was especially hyped by KAIDO? Roger. Who said Haki reign supreme? Kaido. And whose Haki was highly praised by KAIDO? Roger.
That's basically Oda telling you: See Kaido is this strong, now imagine Roger!

Now we have Primebeard who was also Roger's equal.

Primebeard merely wanted to avoid the casualties when fighting Kaido due to something which happened in the past when he couldn't help Oden.
No, this is Oda telling Luffy how the previous person became the Pirate King, and it was through Haki. Kaido only sees Roger as someone capable of fighting him, man. It's literally in the manga. We have Oden saying that no one can stop Kaido, and that includes Roger's counterpart, Whitebeard. Oden belittles Whitebeard here, you're choosing to ignore what the characters themselves say to rely on interpretations. LMAO.
Primebeard merely wanted to avoid the casualties when fighting Kaido due to something which happened in the past when he couldn't help Oden.
That doesn't deny that he avoided fighting Kaidou...
The kaidou was literally heading to kill that old trash in MF, the same as Roger.

The story is about beating Yonko and Imu
That's what it has always been about

You guys keep rating Mihawk, Admirals, goroseu above or equal to Yonko (especially the strongest yonko) and then end up disappointed

Imu/Joyboy > PK > yonko > everyone else
Gorosei been the center of all events so far, they been always in the middle point of everything, Imu step in the game after 900chapters, before the Gorosei always had the most focus, more than any navy member, more than any Yonkou.
These guys been portrayal always as final villians, people downplay them for years, saying that they aren´t fighters, step by step and more reveals show the opposite.

And as I said which character defeated a YC and two Vets in mera seconds? Only Top tier characters can perform such a feat.
As I said I don´t say that they are stronger than Kaido, but it is clear that they are around the same level as Kaido,Linlin,Shanks and co.

Who is gonna top Kaido?
Imu,EoS Blackbeard are so far 100% characters who will be stronger than Kaido, the rest?
We need to compare feats.

So far Kaido is for right reason the number one(crazest feats) but things will change.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Seems to me Egghead is shaping up to be a WG W Luffy and the strawhats better hope Kuma saves them again

Luffy already had his hands full with Kizaru

Lucci is toying with Zoro

Saturn is seemingly immortal

Plus thousands of marines + VA's and pacifista

And if someone frees seraphim that's Even more strength for the wg

They better pray for a miracle or its over for them

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That wasn't directed at you, but people can't shit talk for weeks, and not expect a jab or two when something spicy comes up. If Zoro does have to end up going against Kizaru at some point, he obviously won't be motionless.
Kizaru probably isn't down for the count.

Being knocked down by Luffy for a bit isn't surprising.

Kaido was also floored by 1010 Luffy and got up later to whoop Luffy's ass a few times more.

Hell, even Law spent a chapter kissing the ground before he went on to fight Linlin.

Kizaru being motionless in this chapter just means Luffy's attack did some damage as opposed to zero damage.

I don't see how this bears on the Zoro vs Borsalino agenda TBH.

Queen is above Sanji in durability /ensurnsce if he doesn't unlock exoskeleton

If sanji has his eyebrow turned around then we will know if his exo was on
Iirc Sanji face tanked S-Sharks punch. Was his eyebrow turned around?
I always thought exoskeleton is a passive thing. Ofc this could change things.

Look, Luffy could defeat Borsalino and Saturn and I won't bat an eye at this point.

But Saturn is clearly the big bad of the arc. He's way too important to fall at the hands of anyone who isn't Luffy.

This chapter reinforces Saturn as the big bad even more and creates a more personal tension between him and Luffy.
This the biggest power display we have seen in a while auto heal lol.
Unless the big robot take care of Saturn he and luffy will be doing some clashing after this flash back .
Kizaru whole job done now that Saturn here .

Status
Not open for further replies.