Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got the wrong idea bro
I wish you’d just understand already

Ii believe Sanji to be the second strongest strawhat in the crew. I don’t want Sanji to be Zoro, Zoro is hardly even a character

Only thing that sucks About Sanji is when his gag is abused by oda, literally that’s it. Other than that Sanji is Sanji
No you don't
No Usopp fan who says Usopp > Luffy believes it just like no Sanji fan who says Sanji > Zoro actually believes that

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Xebec more than likely was in one of the slave games in the past and that's how he knew about God Valley and why he attacked it to put a stop to it to rescue everyone but the dastardly villains known has Garp and Roger got in his way with his life on the line he ordered his crew to retreat to paint him like the villain and then he used his power to sink the island so no one will ever be forced to be apart of these slave games ever again

Xebec was more than a man
He was more than a legend
He was a Hero

If Xebec's introduction is him casually murdering these genocidal trash Celestial Dragons, he's high up my list.

One of the things about Kaido I found interesting was that the people he respected weren't just strong, they were good people. Shanks, Oden, Roger, and Whitebeard are all good men who care about people and lived mostly respectable lives (in Shanks' case he's obviously still alive).

If Rocks was in that tier, I think Kaido truly viewed Rocks as a good person, or at least someone who cared about what Kaido wanted. We've always heard that the Rocks Pirates hated each other, but Kaido never said anything bad about him.

Rocks being a tragic character trying to do the right thing in the wrong way would be very interesting to the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.