Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't appreciate how you have betrayed your camp like that. Yes betting on Dragon and Shanks is the safe bet but still you should stick up for the Rox clowns
Always said the biggest mistake the Yonko fans did was assuming crydo and meme were on Shanks level, so they started downaplaying Admirals when the Truth Is:
Shanks >=< Dragon >=< Akainu >=< Gorosei > Admirals >= Yonko.

I don't appreciate how you have betrayed your camp like that. Yes betting on Dragon and Shanks is the safe bet but still you should stick up for the Rox clowns
Kaido’s showings were fine, but I’ll meme on him for being a terribly written character. Meme’s showings were dogshit, but it’s obvious that Oda thought that her feats were cooler than they actually were.

He was introduced as a ruler of God Valley, the fact that he was not mentioned along Garp or was given credit should have been enough of indication to know that this guy is a weakling

But the fact that this fodder is grouped with God's knight, who are nothing but Franky/Robin EoS level fighters at best says it all
This was changed remember

this was the first translation viz made and then they changed it to “champion of god valley” after the TCB guys told them their translation was wrong

and now this chapter confirms that the TCB guys were correct because god valley was just a random island after all

Status
Not open for further replies.