Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes sir. The look of Kuma's dad will be very insightful. I'm expecting a huge torso, small legs and that giga chad chin. Will be interesting to see, if perhaps their hair color is randomized and not solely black.
Cause then the man himself - WB - is even more guaranteed to be one of of them.
Exactly.

And yeah, he's an absolute unit. Oda went all out on that man. All of those perks and thanks to his quakes he also has insane long range game. Incredible.
World Strongest level stuff. He doesn't even need to move, no one can easily close distance & he has the best AoE game in the verse too.
Even if you get up close, he is among the 0.1% in the verse by mastering a Supreme Grade blade & imbuing it with Quakes/Skysplitting CoC.

Btw would you entertain the idea of Kaido being a Buccaneer/Oni hybrid and Queen being a Buccaneer?
So the calamities + Kaido therefore making up all of the most powerful races bar pure blooded giants?
Jack basically being an oversized Fishman therefore ~ Wotan..
Yes, this is a good idea.

Only point is Kaidou is a known Oni & Queen was thin before & he looked different.

The brother just has too many fat flabs for a jawline too xDD.

Made fun of Muugen (I assume that’s who you’re talking) for being a Gojo fan and then he got mad and wanted to me commit suicide.

So I blocked.

By the way, I’m currently working on a thread mocking everyone on my list, are things like autism and mental disability to much or should I keep it more tame?
Why you taking a cartoon so seriously bro.

This panel proves Saturn is the big boss
Luffy might end up actually fighting and beating Saturn as main fight

Coz the way kizaru was treated...it doesn't impress me anymore
I don't think Oda will miss out luffy vs Saturn even as a brief clash.
Luffy always clash the big boss : he did that one punch clash with BM before fighting katakuri.
The fight between luffy and kizaru decides whether Saturn or Vegapunk is going down

If kizaru wins he takes out vegapunk
If luffy wins he takes out Saturn

I don’t luffy vs Saturn will be a real fight but he should still knock him out like he did another celestial dragon in sabaody

No, Kizaru was pretty much trying to duck the fight the entire time. Luffy wasn't trying to defeat him either, they literally both said that last chapter. Difference is though that the only thing Kizaru did to him was nick him on the cheek with his light sword while Luffy turned his head to Jelly and paralyzed him. Luffy stopped Kizaru from doing anything with damage and Kizaru made Luffy gas himself out. Luffy looks more impressive imo.
Problem with people's current perception regarding fights is that they can only think about durability after Wano shitshow. Shanks, Mihawk, Roger you name it, they're all getting fucked by WSG

If we ignore durability freaks, usually one hit in a fight can end everything
If Kizaru landed a clean sword slash (Luffy dodged it) or planted a laser in his head Luffy is dead, if Mihawk landed a move on Shanks or vice verse they're getting fucked

This was the first time we see Kizaru ditch the fight with Gear5 to go after VP, and conveniently this was the first time Luffy tagged him. He's still getting back up soon, and Luffy is also flat on his ass unable to move too

Gear5 is stronger than Kaido, so its probably stronger than Kizaru, but he easily outlasts him

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Are you okay?
The dude split the skies, yet you still doubt if he's a top tier?
im not impressed about a clash of conquerors, what has he done in a pure 1 on 1 with a top tier, has he solo'd a yonko commander no. he hasnt solo'd anyone since coming into the NW, until now.

Well the Saturn here cause Kizaru fail his job and there still robot or even kuma that can pop that he has to take care off while Luffy clash with Saturn .
Vegapunk and the crew are strong enough to handle Saturn and the marine forces while luffy deals with kizaru. Especially with the giant robot coming in clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.