Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very funny that for those chapters that zoro and lucci are fighting, sanji fans are talking like sanji would do something and something better on top of that. Let's pretend that sanji's behaviour against lucci didn't spark the whole idea of sanji not being sanji. The woman protector didn't speed blitz Luffy's sloppy seconds yet he just immobilize a person that couldn't move.
Sanji's reaction and zoro taking lucci outside of the building can answer all your bs.
Anyway.....
Damn Saturn's powers are scary.
It seems the gorosei are living for a very long time and they aren't your usual old top tiers, i believe his powers will have some trick to deal with but he does seem scary now lol.
Kuma is a person that have suffered way too much, his story is really cracking me up.
Garling is shanks father?
That girl is crocodile?
Once again the CDs are the creators of all evil and the evil pirates are just children who somehow survived from their filthy hands.

If prime garling = prime whitebeard, then shanks > prime whitebeard? What you think?? @GUI @ConquistadoR @HA V NUS001
WB wasnt in his Prime 38 years ago, People forget Sengoku said Xebec was Rogers True Rival.
Roger would be 79 Years old now Rayleigh is 78 Now
WB was 72 when he died he was younger than Roger & Rayleigh and came to Prime Much later.Thats why it made no sense Roger=WB
Roger was sick his last years, so then WB came to his Prime & Roger was weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.