Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ledon even lied Kizaru is unable move to protect his fav Goofy and Yonkosisters believe it
It's really tiring yeah. Redon is known for purposedly changing the spoilers to protect Luffy and the yonko, it's not the first time.

Why did he say last chapter that Luffy turned into old man when he didn't and remained in Gear 5? Why did he protect Luffy like that? Why is he so biased towards Luffy and the yonko?

His spoilers weren't even accurate in the first place. /s

As I said, Le Fishe was born to be boiled.

AdlmiraLs fans get Three L's in one week.

Saturn as big bad in Egghead.
Saturn confirmed fighters and event defeating Commander tier Sanji in blink of his eye.
Saturn mocking kizaru saying him is slow.

So Much for they are like Spandam, right guys?

lol luffys opponents have been nerfed in some way, enel was perfectly countered by rubber, crocodile lost to water on luffys body then blood, save by hot water after being frozen by aokiji, kaido had to run a gaunlet defeat luffy then kill him all for him to lose in the end, joker was stalled by the entirety of the island and had to face law.luffy 2v1 to begin the final bout after neg diffing law, should i continue going?

haki is a time limit its directly tied to your spirit, aura presence, i guess we just ignore things that were already explained and laid out for you, its directly tied to stamina and luffy overexerts himself.
That not luffy opponents getting nerf that Oda liking to stall or draw out luffy fights .
Luffy is the only person in manga that get KO as much .
His fight are never 1 round and done he has to get KO to learn or find some way to stall the fights while other things happen .
Luffy has been KO more than any other Shonen MC in history.
That is how Oda does his fights which to make Luffy stronger or stall them out ,hype up the opponent etc etc
Oda even had harder fights make haki stronger to make luffy get KO 3 times and kill once vs Kaido lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.