Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
it's funny, I am actually fucking fuming right now, I just ran 6.4 miles

and even after that I have nothing in me but pure unadulterated rage
but I'm not even mad at anything in the chapter, just users lol

I mean hey maybe it's cope but some of y'all REALLY got under my skin
250 Cals for 6.4 miles? Damn bro, I’ll burn 700 cals in that distance lol. What’s your height/weight?

no it doesnt its just a clash of conquerors and nothing more.

it does matter, how can someone be a top tier but unable to solo actual top tiers. wheres your logic?

you should go seek some actual threapy youre not right in the head.

& no one is crying except for you.

yeah its why hes on ignore and back he goes

lol luffys opponents have been nerfed in some way, enel was perfectly countered by rubber, crocodile lost to water on luffys body then blood, save by hot water after being frozen by aokiji, kaido had to run a gaunlet defeat luffy then kill him all for him to lose in the end, joker was stalled by the entirety of the island and had to face law.luffy 2v1 to begin the final bout after neg diffing law, should i continue going?

haki is a time limit its directly tied to your spirit, aura presence, i guess we just ignore things that were already explained and laid out for you, its directly tied to stamina and luffy overexerts himself.

the stupid sister was branch who helped luffy to run away for hrs a 10+ hr fight while half that time luffy was hiding yeah makes sense, guess that was luffy being nerfed and not kata.

yawn.

not sure where i ever stated ZKK at least said it truthfully and not just as a joke to make fun of people like you.

lol you and linyagi are pure comedy but also have some mental issues you both need to work out

i forgot he said he had that hahah fresh kizaru is substantially weaker than a worn out kaido on his last leg

honestly ngl everytime i see the photo of gojo lying on the floor i think damn this is one of the coldest manga panels in history.

wish we had bookmarks here
Shut your sword gagging ZKK worshiping ass up
I don’t care to read anything a zkker has to say

dont ping me, simple

Status
Not open for further replies.